Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
C-Kirk Barron signed
Kirk is a 24-year-old 6 ft 300 lbs UDFA out of Purdue. Team captain last year, has a masters degree. A Zak type player in leadership and education.

What this means for Price who knows? This could be a signing for Thursday only or an early addition to the practice squad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I was wondering who C-Kirk was when I clicked the link
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
thanks Pally. Here is some more information regarding Barron...

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was wondering who C-Kirk was when I clicked the link

As was I...I thought we signed some sort of author or something.  Or maybe that is more of a country club legacy millionaire name.  Greeteings, I'm C. Kirk Barron, I believe you have my 3rd yacht cleaned by now, yes?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote:   Greeteings, I'm C. Kirk Barron, I believe you have my 3rd yacht cleaned by now, yes?

Yes, yes I do sir (however I took it for a joy ride and left a stain on the captains seat). Ninja

I'm guess this is nothing but a body signing for Thursdays game and probably not much beyond that. Now watch that sucker put on the show of his life. Well, as much as a center can show I guess. Maybe he beats out Billy for the backup spot? LOL 

Shit! That's really not that funny.  Nervous

Reply/Quote
Seems like it's just a working spot for Thursday's game, with a possible chance at roster spot (probably PS).

As far as Billy being concerned, I feel like that's over and done with now.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Marvin would have never signed a Center with a Masters Degree from Iowa who was an UDFA at this point in the year. More proof ZT is superior!
Reply/Quote
I’m assuming this means neither Hopkins or Price are playing Thursday.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Marvin would have never signed a Center with a Masters Degree from Iowa who was an UDFA at this point in the year. More proof ZT is superior!

Your probably being sarcastic but I agree. It's a smart move. Probably signed the kid with a years supply of coupons for Denny's and Gold Star to keep the injury bug away. Not a bad gig for 3hrs work.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 07:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Your probably being sarcastic but I agree. It's a smart move. Probably signed the kid with a years supply of coupons for Denny's and Gold Star to keep the injury bug away. Not a bad gig for 3hrs work.

I was definitely being sarcastic.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Marvin would have never signed a Center with a Masters Degree from Iowa who was an UDFA at this point in the year. More proof ZT is superior!

Even better, this guy is from Purdue, and likely knows how to drive a train.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 07:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I was definitely being sarcastic.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:59 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’m assuming this means neither Hopkins or Price are playing Thursday.

I doubt Hopkins plays, but you also have to remember that Jordan was the #3 C and I doubt he plays now due to winning the LG job.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As was I...I thought we signed some sort of author or something.  Or maybe that is more of a country club legacy millionaire name.  Greeteings, I'm C. Kirk Barron, I believe you have my 3rd yacht cleaned by now, yes?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Perhaps he's the next Wallace Gilberry ?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was wondering who C-Kirk was when I clicked the link

"Captain" Kirk
Reply/Quote
I guess Price has plantar fasciitis.

I've had something like that before and it does make running and putting weight on your heel very painful. Takes a while to heal
Reply/Quote
We needed a C for PS. I could be wrong, but I think that's why we signed him. None of the other Cs have looked worth keeping on the PS.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 08:16 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I guess Price has plantar fasciitis.

I've had something like that before and it does make running and putting weight on your heel very painful.  Takes a while to heal

Billy Price is the new Tyler Eifert. Except he's never been good.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I think that this regime may see a future in Price at RG and Hart at RT.  Those two could blow open strong side holes for years to come if that's the way that they wanted to go.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: Kirk is a 24-year-old 6 ft 300 lbs UDFA out of Purdue.  Team captain last year, has a masters degree.  A Zak type player in leadership and education.

What this means for Price who knows?  This could be a signing for Thursday only or an early addition to the practice squad

Possible trade bait for the Pats?  Not likely given the way they hoard draft picks...but I wonder if Price could be a target for them?  He loves OSU players.  
Reply/Quote