Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
C'mon Mike. Can't you do anything to pump up your fan base?
(03-11-2017, 09:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: He didn't have to. He sent them to Ivy League schools to learn law and how to make money doing what millions of people think they know how to do every season playing fantasy football. If I thought that by sending my kids to Ivy league schools they could turn my hobby into a multi billion dollar enterprise I'd do exactly the same thing. I just don't have the money for the tuition. 

I know Mike Brown is a lawyer and knows the law.  But he's no football expert.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 05:31 AM)BengalB Wrote: It's getting really hard for me to root for the Bengals...

Being away from Cincy so long is part of it. The BS with Whit, and now Peko, doesn't help.

At least I can go see Peko at Mile High...

Colorado is slowly turning me on to the Broncos and this bone headed move isn't helping me stay true to the Bengals.

All these idiotic moves and lack of acquiring anyone via FA has Mikey written all over it.

Good luck Whit...see ya soon, Peko.

And now you have a former Bengal coach in Denver as head coach.  I'm still a Bengal fan but I'm paying attention to the teams of the four head coaches who spent time in Cincinnati.  Mike Zimmer, Hue Jackson, Vance Joseph, and Jay Gruden.  Curious to see who has the best year next year out of those four.  
Reply/Quote
If you're a player and you see the "moves" your team is making plus the fact Mike Brown "honors his contracts", where is the motivation to become better? These players need motivated and excited too, not just fans.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The thing that I wonder about is this. Surely the FO sees posts like this one. I would assume this message board is one of, if not the most read, message boards that fans participate in in all of Bengaldom. I mean Jim Owczarski has a link here. They have to know how the faithful feel about them. If this is the case then it only goes to show that they see it but don't care what we think.
Reply/Quote
Katie is the last hope.

I say sell the team. If the new owner moves I'll follow. That's the only way I'd have a new team, but at this point I'm all for it. Whenever it happens though, Katie might hire a GM, we don't know
Reply/Quote