Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN doxxing again - this time it's a grandma Facebooker
(02-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, Fox News is the current right-wing state media. I agree that Trump is anything but a conservative, and since Fox News is just nothing but pro-Trump, they aren't really conservative, either. But progressive they are not.

They aren’t really trump style either.

They are progressive GOP. Neocons. Some shows have moved towards the populist movement of trump. But overall they are progressives.
(02-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: ...and since Fox News is just nothing but pro-Trump
That's simply not true, unless you think Hannity is Fox News.  I expected more from you, but apparently you've also been infected by Trump derangement syndrome.  

I think the guy is a clown, too.  Doesn't mean I'm going to make a jackass out of myself hating him.
--------------------------------------------------------

(02-23-2018, 03:58 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: That's simply not true, unless you think Hannity is Fox News.  I expected more from you, but apparently you've also been infected by Trump derangement syndrome.  

I think the guy is a clown, too.  Doesn't mean I'm going to make a jackass out of myself hating him.

All I see of any cable news network is what we talk about in here or what is on social media. But, that has included far more than just Hannity slobbering over Trump. Again, though, I don't pay attention to any news network, so I will admit my data points are limited. Just what I have seen from just about every major show has been rather propagandic and pro-Trump. This isn't me criticizing Trump, this is me criticizing Fox News, so the "Trump derangement syndrome" doesn't really fit.

As for the jackass comment, I am just going to let it go. I had something else typed up here but it would not have been a productive conversation.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR