Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMPLETE WIN!!!!
That was the most complete team win I have seen all season for the Bengals.

Defense held Buffalo to 10 points in a home playoff game.

Offensive line gave Joe time AND mauled Buffalo in the run game (I think someone made a thread about that Ninja )

Joe was on FIRE

Coaches were on FIRE

Money Mac was on FIRE

I honestly don't know who DOESN'T deserve a game ball?

Congratulations, Bengals. You shoved it up Goodell's arse and let the league know that it is YOUR TIME.

WHO DEY!!!!

Tiger Who DeyDancingMooningWhoDey2SamCigar
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals dominated an elite team on the road makes it more impressive. I hope our fans can enjoy the journey. Our OL was awesome today, but does not nean our hurt guys should be discarded with the trash.

Fun time to be a Bengals fan,
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!! Absolute domination start to finish....

On to KC!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I am a little shocked at how physically dominant they were today. They just pushed the Bills around on both sides of the ball.

Now they need to quit kissing Allen’s butt and call him out for never winning the big games. Can’t beat Mahomes or Burrow when it matters.
Reply/Quote
This team is led by Zac and Joe. Both calm, cool, and confident. It’s so apparent
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:45 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: That was the most complete team win I have seen all season for the Bengals.  

Defense held Buffalo to 10 points in a home playoff game.

Offensive line gave Joe time AND mauled Buffalo in the run game (I think someone made a thread about that Ninja )

Joe was on FIRE

Coaches were on FIRE

Money Mac was on FIRE

I honestly don't know who DOESN'T deserve a game ball?  

Congratulations, Bengals.   You shoved it up Goodell's arse and let the league know that it is YOUR TIME.

WHO DEY!!!!

Tiger Who DeyDancingMooningWhoDey2SamCigar
You left off defense was fire 
Reply/Quote
Several of the talking heads gave us little chance with our banged up Oline.

Get the crow ready.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am a little shocked at how physically dominant they were today. They just pushed the Bills around on both sides of the ball.

Now they need to quit kissing Allen’s butt and call him out for never winning the big games. Can’t beat Mahomes or Burrow when it matters.

Yep Joe

The Allen is so awesome narrative has ended. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Several of the talking heads gave us little chance with our banged up Oline.

Get the crow ready.

I would say the talking heads should be eating crow, but I never expected such a performance by the Oline either. I thought it would be another Titans game where Burrow would be under duress all game and needed to overcome the OL.  I never expected, as the announcers today said, that the OL would be so dominant that it was a strength.
Reply/Quote
They're already starting with "the Bills missed Von Miller" BS. Well, the Bengals missed Cappa, Collins and Jonah.... (well, not really but you get the point)
Reply/Quote
Burrow was asked about Carman. Said he'd have to look at the tape, but he felt NOTHING from that side of the line.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am a little shocked at how physically dominant they were today. They just pushed the Bills around on both sides of the ball.

The biggest surprise for me was the dominance of the OL.  I expect the defense to play very well.  We showed serious depth at on the OL. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow was asked about Carman. Said he'd have to look at the tape, but he felt NOTHING from that side of the line.

Wow.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Several of the talking heads gave us little chance with our banged up Oline.

Get the crow ready.

I looked and only 35% had us winning. The highest of all road teams, but still not glowing support.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I think you guys can win over a gimpy Mahomes. You own him when he’s healthy.
Reply/Quote
Total domination today
Reply/Quote
Nothing like seeing Boomer's face in the post game show. Everyone picked against us except him
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:15 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Nothing like seeing Boomer's face in the post game show. Everyone picked against us except him

Cameras go off.
Lights dim.
Slight laugh from Boomer.
"Told you, bit****."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They're already starting with "the Bills missed Von Miller" BS. Well, the Bengals missed Cappa, Collins and Jonah.... (well, not really but you get the point)

I heard 3 people say this when i was walking to my car and it seriously made me angry. Von Miller wouldn't have done s*** to change this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:15 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Nothing like seeing Boomer's face in the post game show. Everyone picked against us except him

He always picks the Bills though, even during our 17 year playoff drought, don't put any stock into it.
Reply/Quote