Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTB update
I missed this play. What happened? Is he done for the season?

We definitely can't afford to lose any more corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:41 PM)maclanta Wrote: I missed this play. What happened? Is he done for the season?

CBS didn’t really care to give us an update

Just more Romo and Nantz kissing up to Brady
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:41 PM)maclanta Wrote: I missed this play. What happened? Is he done for the season?

He has an injured left shoulder.  How bad...no idea yet.  Zac will likely say he doesn't know yet at his press conference.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: CBS didn’t really care to give us an update

It was downright awful.
Reply/Quote
Sad the kid's hurt, but now maybe we'll sign a CB to play opposite Apple.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: CBS didn’t really care to give us an update

I thought it was only me... Felt like they cut away to commercial and then didn't even acknowledge that it happened.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:50 PM)maclanta Wrote: I thought it was only me... Felt like they cut away to commercial and then didn't even acknowledge that it happened.

That’s what happened lol
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sad the kid's hurt, but now maybe we'll sign a CB to play opposite Apple.

Does anyone know if there is anything available on the streets?

Did Isiah Oliver ever get signed... Is he done with his knee rehab?

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:53 PM)maclanta Wrote: Does anyone know if there is anything available on the streets?

I don't think we have the cap space. 

If he is out, I think we go with Apple as CB1, Hill in the slot (assuming Hilton is still out), and Flowers would likely be next up at corner, though George likely gets elevated again. Might see another guy off the PS, like Tell III. 
Reply/Quote
The way CTB reacted, I though separated/dislocated shoulder. Hope not. If he can get back for the POs, we likely stand pat.

If we beat the Pats we are in.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I don't think we have the cap space. 

If he is out, I think we go with Apple as CB1, Hill in the slot (assuming Hilton is still out), and Flowers would likely be next up at corner, though George likely gets elevated again. Might see another guy off the PS, like Tell III. 

Is there any cap magic to signing someone for 3 games and playoffs?

Does the rule of 51 apply or do all 53 contracts apply

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:03 PM)maclanta Wrote: Is there any cap magic to signing someone for 3 games and playoffs?

Does  the rule of 51 apply or do all  53 contracts apply

We'd have to release someone from the 53. I do not think we do that. If CTB is IR'd, then we probably look to sign someone. 

I think the contract would be pro-rated, so we MIGHT have enough space, but we are only like $225k under.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:59 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The way CTB reacted, I though separated/dislocated shoulder. Hope not. If he can get back for the POs, we likely stand pat.

If we beat the Pats we are in.

You're on fire tonight with the great takes.

Yes, if I had to guess from body language as well, it looked like it was dislocated.

Which, if it was and nothing was damaged, he could be good to go next week.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Him and Hilton told Kelsey Conway they are playing next week.
Reply/Quote
I thought it looked like his head was pushed back and it was a neck injury but CTB was clearly holding his shoulder after the hit.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:53 PM)maclanta Wrote: Does anyone know if there is anything available on the streets?

Give Tre Waynes a call Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:23 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Give Tre Waynes a call Ninja

haha. I was thinking the same thing. That hammy has to be healed by now. 

I know CTB had that shoulder issue a 2 or 3 weeks ago where he left the game holding his shoulder but later returned. I assume it's the same shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: Him and Hilton told Kelsey Conway they are playing next week.

Really? Well, that's very encouraging.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:21 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I thought it looked like his head was pushed back and it was a neck injury but CTB was clearly holding his shoulder after the hit.

If his head was pushed back then it was likely a stinger. Happens when the nerves get stretched suddenly (shoulder going one direction and head going another).
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: Him and Hilton told Kelsey Conway they are playing next week.

(12-18-2022, 10:23 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Give Tre Waynes a call Ninja

Kelsey Conway

@KelseyLConway
#Bengals DBs Cam Taylor-Britt and Mike Hilton both told me they are going to play next week against the Patriots.
8:07 PM · Dec 18, 2022
Reply/Quote