Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calexit
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/officials-announce-proposal-that-would-establish-california-as-separate-nation.html

Please, please pass.

Quote:A proposal for California to secede from the United States was submitted to the Secretary of State’s Office Thursday.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Maybe just the West end of California could exit. I'm sure that most of the farmers out there, that produce the vast majority of American Produce, don't agree with the Liberal agenda anyway..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Just like Texas threatened.

Just like Mississippi talked about.

No one is going anywhere.

But if CA left I wonder of Trump would tax their exports?  LOL!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Funny. I haven't heard any other news agencies reporting this.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-27-2017, 08:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Funny. I haven't heard any other news agencies reporting this.

Pretty sure they're busy reporting about more important things. Perhaps the fact that Trump did not come to a complete stop at a 4-way intersection back in 1994. But I'm betting you can type Calexit into a search bar and get more than 1 source.

(01-27-2017, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure they're busy reporting about more important things. Perhaps the fact that Trump did not come to a complete stop at a 4-way intersection back in 1994. But I'm betting you can type Calexit into a search bar and get more than 1 source.

[Image: e94sv.jpg]
(01-27-2017, 08:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Funny. I haven't heard any other news agencies reporting this.

It's probably everywhere but the OP just "happened" to use FOX News that the folks on the right say they don't even pay attention too....   Mellow
(01-27-2017, 09:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: e94sv.jpg]
Did you mean that for Zona, as he was the one that brought up lack of coverage or did you just have the meme ready and no place to put it that made sense?

(01-27-2017, 09:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's probably everywhere but the OP just "happened" to use FOX News that the folks on the right say they don't even pay attention too....   Mellow

Who the hell said they don't pay attention to FOX News? 

(01-27-2017, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did you mean that for Zona, as he was the one that brought up lack of coverage or did you just have the meme ready and no place to put it that made sense?

(01-27-2017, 09:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who the hell said they don't pay attention to FOX News? 

Cool
They are a large economy themselves. Not sure if they thumbed their nose at the president if he would give them Colorado River water though.
Well, there is this from the LA Times..

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-friedersdorf-calexit-unprogressive-20170129-story.html

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-27-2017, 09:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, there is this from the LA Times..

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-friedersdorf-calexit-unprogressive-20170129-story.html

Wow! An op-ed page!

I thought they were extinct since everyone else just uses fake news now!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-27-2017, 09:39 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Wow! An op-ed page!

I thought they were extinct since everyone else just uses fake news now!

Well, this was the 1st link.  There were plenty of others, like thehill.com, NPR, and others.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-27-2017, 09:19 PM)Goalpost Wrote: They are a large economy themselves.  Not sure if they thumbed their nose at the president if he would give them Colorado River water though.

I wonder if they've given any thought to losing the 32 Military Bases they have.

As I said: I hope this gets legs. 

Bunch of crybabies. Did the South try to secede under Obama's watch? No, because they know better...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Any word on California building a wall on the Arizona and Nevada state line?

I suggest California Uber Alles by the Dead Kennedys for their national anthem... "I am Governor Jerry Brown. I order smiles, and never frowns. Soon I will be president...." It's perfect.

Roger Goodell is praying this happens. Not one but three NFL teams in a foreign country.

I suppose the real middle finger would be California returning to Mexico.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-27-2017, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder if they've given any thought to losing the 32 Military Bases they have.

As I said: I hope this gets legs. 
Something tells me Trump would just have 32 Gitmos in the Republic of California... They should start working on that eastern wall immediately.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Californians are so silly.
(01-27-2017, 10:01 PM)jason Wrote: Any word on California building a wall on the Arizona and Nevada state line?

I suggest California Uber Alles by the Dead Kennedys for their national anthem... "I am Governor Jerry Brown. I order smiles, and never frowns. Soon I will be president...." It's perfect.

Roger Goodell is praying this happens. Not one but three NFL teams in a foreign country.

I suppose the real middle finger would be California returning to Mexico.

Wow, I didn't realize that the Dead Kennedys were still making new music.  I haven't listened to anything by them is probably 30 years.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23