Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call The First Play
(09-04-2018, 09:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was going to say bomb to Ross lol

TE screen to Eifert is what i will go with.

You remembered that is my favorite play!  But I want it ran with Uzomah or Kroft.  Good call, Nate!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 05:45 PM)Sweetness Wrote: 75 yard touchdown to Ross down the right side. Book it.

Rep for "Book it"
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 09:10 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Redmond will jump before the play starts so it will be 1st and 15. Then will take too long getting the play in and ML will call a timeout. Then they will be afraid so Mixon up the middle for 1/2 yard.

Attitude Bang Head Mooning Lame Hammer Facepalm Pissed
Reply/Quote
The annexation of Puerto Rico

Been done in NFL before

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fekOAov_I9w
Reply/Quote
Ross and Boyd run streaks up opposite sides. AJ slants underneath clearing out the safety and a linebacker. Eifert left one on one with a LB crossing the field 15-20 yards deep for a reception and first down.
Reply/Quote
Mixon middle 2 yards.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Shotgun-3 wide set with a TE and HB.

Play-action slant to AJ Green for a gain of 8.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 10:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Screen to Mixon.

I believe it was during the game versus the Cowboys that the announcers made a comment that Lazor likes to do a ridiculous amount of screens.  If you're going to run them over and over, may as well do it out the gate.

That's my call too.
Reply/Quote
we made a substanial investment in Glenn and drafted Price.
Boling is a Pro Bowl calibur OG.
run Joe Mixon to the left the strength of the oline.
lets see if they blow the Colts finese dline off the damn ball!!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 10:37 AM)impactplaya Wrote: we made a substanial investment in Glenn and drafted Price.
Boling is a Pro Bowl calibur OG.
run Joe Mixon to the left the strength of the oline.
lets see if they blow the Colts finese dline off the damn ball!!

Boling is solid, but I don’t think he’s Pro Bowl caliber.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 09:38 AM)dr1441 Wrote: Shotgun-3 wide set with a TE and HB.

Play-action slant to AJ Green for a gain of 8.

Pretty much my call also.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 05:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just for fun, but I have a hope of what it will be and that will be my guess:

As sexy as it would be to say "Bomb to Ross!", I want the first play to be a very simple run to the RIGHT side of the line, with Boling pulling around.  I think they went with Redmond and Hart because they have the sand in their pants to move guys and plow the field for Mixon.  I think the first play will get 6 yards and will go right behind the right side of the line, with a pulling Boling leading the way and crushing the OLB.  

Then, I hope they run it again, for six more yards.  

Then, I hope they LINE UP like that again, only go play-action and air it out to Ross.  (which he catches cleanly for a 60 yard TD...I had to put that, too).

God, would I love that...

What is your prediction?
You were right, I would love that call! Even if we don't complete the pass, it will serve notice to the D, that we will take shots down field at anytime!
Reply/Quote
Singleback, play action, looking deep, but settling for a soft throw over the middle to Eifert.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 05:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just for fun, but I have a hope of what it will be and that will be my guess:

As sexy as it would be to say "Bomb to Ross!", I want the first play to be a very simple run to the RIGHT side of the line, with Boling pulling around.  I think they went with Redmond and Hart because they have the sand in their pants to move guys and plow the field for Mixon.  I think the first play will get 6 yards and will go right behind the right side of the line, with a pulling Boling leading the way and crushing the OLB.  

Then, I hope they run it again, for six more yards.  

Then, I hope they LINE UP like that again, only go play-action and air it out to Ross.  (which he catches cleanly for a 60 yard TD...I had to put that, too).

God, would I love that...

What is your prediction?
Triple Reverse Flea Flicker Touchdown Bomb to Bob Trumpy back in uniform for game.  My second option is on first play Bengals line up for worlds longest field goal and do the Sam Wyche pooch kick punt instead. Mostly the first play will be dictated by the circumstances and precedent, no wait, that's the Supreme Court Hearing answers on TV.    I hope the Last Play is Bengals doing the game ending kneel down to seal the Win. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Simple hand off to Mixon up the middle.
Reply/Quote
punt
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 06:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: punt

That would be neat.

Hopefully Owens gets the tackle too.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Play action, AJ runs a 9, Boyd a deep cross and Touchdown Tyler runs a drag across the field to the open spot and rumbles for 26.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Play action deep bomb to AJ, mark it.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Sorry but I have to play probability.... vanilla run to the right, 0 yards. <- (sets up play action/ screen later on drive)
Reply/Quote