Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call up Spain!
(01-16-2023, 02:29 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 3 lineman hurt could be our Waterloo.

As long as Zac is Wellington.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:56 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Need help now, call OT Whitworth 877 Whit Now….

Yes pls, Whit is better than Spain
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:56 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Need help now, call OT Whitworth 877 Whit Now….

(01-16-2023, 06:56 AM)Yogo Wrote: Yes pls, Whit is better than Spain

Seriously?  Again?  I'm not sure if the rules are the same in the playoffs but we cannot simply just call Whitworth.

Rams own his rights.
Waiver claim?
He has lost weight.
Han't practiced in a year and isnt in football shape.

James Rapien needs to either educate himself or stop playing with an uninformed fan base.

Reply/Quote
This team just cannot catch a break when it comes to the o-line. Really hard to envision coming away from Buffalo with a win now.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Just stop.... this is just embarrassing for all of Bengaldom
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think you'd have to look at folks that were on other team's PS. Not sure anyone could come off the street and help

For depth if the coaches think we need it. I rewatched the game and I am good with rolling with Carman at LT.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:34 AM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: Just hope Cappa is back next week

Yes, the sooner the better but I do not want to rush him and have him out rest of the playoffs. Rather have him for KC and in the Superbowl then hurt him again against the Bill"s since I think we beat them easier than we did the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Man , this would be great. Spain needs to run it back.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:47 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: For depth if the coaches think we need it. I rewatched the game and I am good with rolling with Carman at LT.

Bobby Evans is a former 3rd RD pick. He was drafted and played for Sean McVay. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:18 AM)wanga Wrote: No way he’d be close to match fit. The pain in Spain would keep him bordering on the plain.

Are you practicing for your Julie Andrews role in My Fair Lady by any chance?  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If they’re going to bring anyone in for Jonah,Then Spain is the best option.He’s familiar with this Offense.Of course,he would be playing a backup role.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:09 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm guessing he's pushing 380 now. No thanks

Perfect. Just roll him out there.

Reply/Quote
Think we can find someone who isn't coming in off the couch and always had problems keeping the weight off.

A Practice Squad player to add to our PS and we elevate Prince seems like the way to go.
Reply/Quote
Ricky Spanish Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 08:28 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Seriously?  Again?  I'm not sure if the rules are the same in the playoffs but we cannot simply just call Whitworth.

Rams own his rights.
Waiver claim?
He has lost weight.
Han't practiced in a year and isnt in football shape.

James Rapien needs to either educate himself or stop playing with an uninformed fan base.

Ah.  Thank you for the clarification.  Still wish it was this simple.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 01:07 AM)Yogo Wrote: Ah.  Thank you for the clarification.  Still wish it was this simple.

As I said before, we might as well call Munoz and to call Whit. Neither of them still have their playing weight on. The only reason to re-sign Whit would be for a 1 day contract for him to retire.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 11:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: As I said before, we might as well call Munoz and to call Whit. Neither of them still have their playing weight on. The only reason to re-sign Whit would be for a 1 day contract for him to retire.

Yep, plus Kay Adams tried and tweeted him and Whit said his heart was in it but not his legs. Not going to happen.

But maybe we can sign him some day like you said so he can retire a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
Something obviously happened with Spain after the super bowl not once since that game has anyone in the organisation mentioned him.

There were those tweets deflecting the blame away from himself and taking no accountability which is something Taylor would see as a massive red flag.

It’s been nearly an entire year and not one other team has made a move for him which says it all to me.

No thanks stick with what little we’ve got left.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 03:38 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Something obviously happened with Spain after the super bowl not once since that game has anyone in the organisation mentioned him.

There were those tweets deflecting the blame away from himself and taking no accountability which is something Taylor would see as a massive red flag.

It’s been nearly an entire year and not one other team has made a move for him which says it all to me.

No thanks stick with what little we’ve got left.

Think so too, he messed up with this organization. They don't take to that kind of stuff.

Not to mention he has a tough time staying in shape, has his entire career.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, plus Kay Adams tried and tweeted him and Whit said his heart was in it but not his legs. Not going to happen.

But maybe we can sign him some day like you said so he can retire a Bengal.
Correct, Whit said, "It's not going to happen." 

I think these are the guys we should be taking a look at.  

Bryan Bulaga who is a former 1st-Round draft pick of the Green Bay Packers is available.  

Nate Solder who is a former 1st-Round draft pick of New England is available
Tyrell Crosby former Detroit Lion RT is out there and then we could move Adeniji to LT.

Most likely, we will be "Truckin' up to Buffalo" with Carmen and Sharping starting Sunday. Rock On
Reply/Quote