Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call up Spain!
(01-17-2023, 03:56 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Correct, Whit said, "It's not going to happen." 

I think these are the guys we should be taking a look at.  

Bryan Bulaga who is a former 1st-Round draft pick of the Green Bay Packers is available.  

Nate Solder who is a former 1st-Round draft pick of New England is available
Tyrell Crosby former Detroit Lion RT is out there and then we could move Adeniji to LT.

Most likely, we will be "Truckin' up to Buffalo" with Carmen and Sharping starting Sunday. Rock On

Would love Crosby if he is healthy, wanted us to draft him and he is younger than Bulaga and especially Solder.

I thought Solder retired?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 03:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would love Crosby if he is healthy, wanted us to draft him and he is younger than Bulaga and especially Solder.

I thought Solder retired?

In Re: Solder:

He's still listed on the unsigned FA list.  Says he took 2020 and 21 off due to COVID, and to be with his son who has cancer. He was cut in 22 and has remained unsigned.   IDK, I just noticed his name on the list of available FA OTs
Reply/Quote
Fred Johnson makes the most sense. He has game experience, knows the team, and is in game shape

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 03:38 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Something obviously happened with Spain after the super bowl not once since that game has anyone in the organisation mentioned him.

There were those tweets deflecting the blame away from himself and taking no accountability which is something Taylor would see as a massive red flag.

It’s been nearly an entire year and not one other team has made a move for him which says it all to me.

No thanks stick with what little we’ve got left.

That is one of those myths that just cannot be corrected; regardless how hard some try.

There's no record of Spain ever doing that. I think someone on here just said it one day and it exploded.

This is what happened:
  Ex-Bills Lineman Lashes out After Rough Night in SB | Heavy.com
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote