Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Snow
(01-23-2023, 03:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: “Snow Burrow” Big Grin

This guy would be so canceled if he was white LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This guy would be so canceled if he was white LMAO!!! Hilarious

He usually goes by Depressed Cowboys Fan. Pretty funny dude. His hatred of Mixon’s celebrations always cracks me up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

That dude kills me. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:14 PM)Nepa Wrote: Right now, KC is scheduled to be about 20 degrees game time, after being 50 degrees the day before. Just a dramatic drop in temperature. 

At this point, I have no idea what weather would be an advantage. Bengals don't seem to be bothered one way or the other.

Advantage in very cold weather to whichever team is playing more physical ball, I'd think.  It shouldn't have any real change to overall game plan or ability to make plays.  But when it's damn cold and contact hurts, if you're getting hit hard a lot, it's going to be a long day. 
Reply/Quote

The field lookin' like Kevin Durant's head  Hilarious

His Eli Apple line had my dying
Reply/Quote
It's weird. On TV, didn't look too snowy. I saw some pics, and it looked very snowy!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 04:46 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Advantage in very cold weather to whichever team is playing more physical ball, I'd think.  It shouldn't have any real change to overall game plan or ability to make plays.  But when it's damn cold and contact hurts, if you're getting hit hard a lot, it's going to be a long day. 

I wonder how "very cold" weather will affect Mahome's ankle?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 06:08 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I wonder how "very cold" weather will affect Mahome's ankle?

That's a good question.  I'm not sure if it would make it more stiff (like the cold does to every other part of the body) or help with pain management.  I'm guessing it won't help, though. 
Reply/Quote