Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player?
Anyone have a website or know of an easy way to change a video from QuickTime to Windows Media Player?

I didn't realize that my laptop with my presentation doesn't have QuickTime and I'm trying to put the video of me running into the presentation that I give to schools?

Rolling out the door so I don't have time to look right now and I'm presenting Thursday, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 10:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone have a website or know of an easy way to change a video from QuickTime to Windows Media Player?

I didn't realize that my laptop with my presentation doesn't have QuickTime and I'm trying to put the video of me running into the presentation that I give to schools?

Rolling out the door so I don't have time to look right now and I'm presenting Thursday, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

The free version of Real player USED to have a tool to convert to different formats.

If there is a free software available it will probably put a watermark on your production.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
You could have googled this and had an answer in less than one second....to answer the question Zamzar is an easy way to do this.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: You could have googled this and had an answer in less than one second....to answer the question Zamzar is an easy way to do this.

Never heard of that one.  I own software to do it so I haven't used any of the free stuff in a long time.  Does it work well?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: You could have googled this and had an answer in less than one second....to answer the question Zamzar is an easy way to do this.

I did Google the answer and only found things I had to buy or programs I had to download.

From Zamzar:

Quote:Unfortunately we do not currently support conversion of . files.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 10:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone have a website or know of an easy way to change a video from QuickTime to Windows Media Player?

why not just download quicktime?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 03:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I did Google the answer and only found things I had to buy or programs I had to download.

From Zamzar:

What is the file extension? If it is a .mov file (what quicktime uses), then yes Zamzar will work. Quicktime will play other movie types, so you may want to check and see what the actual file extension is.
Reply/Quote