Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Someone Show Ben Carson a Map of the US? Like now?
[Image: 139408281437192966542684.png]

His campaign posted this totally accurate map of the US...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This should make him a shoe in for the next POTUS; after all, Obama visited all 57 states when he was campaigning.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

They accidently posted the first step of his plan to invade Canada after he's elected.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
What is the big deal?  Haven't 31 States asked to not receive Syrian refugees?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
I read through too much inane crap on the Washington Post comment section to not post these golden comments I found.

"I am waiting for him to announce that his map is actually the correct one, based on a scroll recently discovered, left by Abraham, and any other view about the Northeast is "just silly.""

"He's trying to win the Vermont vote by promising them oceanfront property."

"You darn liberals. He is a great man, and an expert surgeon who has successfully separated conjoined states!!"
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-20-2015, 09:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What is the big deal?  Haven't 31 States asked to not receive Syrian refugees?

Check out New England...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-20-2015, 09:30 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "You darn liberals. He is a great man, and an expert surgeon who has successfully separated conjoined states!!"

That one is especially funny.

But, he probably had as much to do with that mistake as Spurrier did with not voting Tebow as all SEC QB before the season . . .or whatever the hell it was.
Wow Carson has had a rough go lately.