Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we have McCarron
I think now we want your backup lol. Hundley is awful. Can we borrow him for a few games lol? :andy:
Reply/Quote
Sure! We would like in return some bacon and french fries (unlimited), until his return.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 11:30 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I think now we want your backup lol. Hundley is awful. Can we borrow him for a few games lol? :andy:

I'm fine with that. You don't even need to give us a draft pick. Just let us switch owners and/or head coaches and we'll call it even.  :andy:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
McCarron should be traded to Arizona if they're interested. McCarron would have his opportunity to emerge as the starter going forward given Palmer's age and now broken arm that keeps him out for the year. McCarron would have arguably the best RB with him (David Johnson) and also a decent cast of receivers. Their OL is shaky, but not as bad as Cincinnati's OL.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 11:30 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I think now we want your backup lol. Hundley is awful. Can we borrow him for a few games lol? :andy:

Sure, for the right price  Wink
Reply/Quote
I would be happy to switch coaches and owners. We need a change and you guys do too. You don't want our strength and conditioning coaches though.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:01 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I would be happy to switch coaches and owners. We need a change and you guys do too. You don't want our strength and conditioning coaches though.

.....and you don't want Son of Paul.....trust us. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....and you don't want Son of Paul.....trust us. Mellow
You guys stay healthy for the most part.
Reply/Quote

Do you have a decent offensive lineman to offer up???
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 11:34 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm fine with that. You don't even need to give us a draft pick. Just let us switch owners and/or head coaches and we'll call it even.  :andy:

I would agree with 80 percent of that trade.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Do you have a decent offensive lineman to offer up???

Bryan Bulaga but he is injury prone. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:14 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Bryan Bulaga but he is injury prone. 

Got any fat cheerleaders that could maybe take up some space?
Reply/Quote
Yes and he comes with Paul Alexander, MB, Pacman, our OL, and Jeremy Hill.

All for a bag of popcorn and a 6 pack of beer.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Cool with me
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I would agree with 80 percent of that trade.

Okay, but that involves 4 people. Who you are cutting up to make the trade work? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
In fantasy land, trading McCarron and Hill to Green Bay makes a lot of sense actually.

Won't happen though.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:04 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .....and you don't want Son of Paul.....trust us. Mellow

I wish Paul had been named Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 01:30 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I wish Paul had been named Sam

Might as well have been, Mikey has murdered us fans' hopes and dreams for over a quarter century. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I am curious to get your opinion of what you think would be fair for him? What would you be comfortable with them giving up for him?

I almost look at this situation as a mlb team acquiring another starting pitcher for a World Series push. The nfc North is still up for grabs

Reply/Quote
I'd be willing to trade McCarron in a heartbeat right now. He's gone at the end of the year and we're going to need to draft a lot of offensive linemen, so extra picks are needed this coming year, not some comp pick in a couple of years.

This year is done, so if Andy gets hurt we should ride with a weak backup at QB to get an even higher pick than last year.

Of course, our front office will F-- it all up and draft some oft-injured guy with the top pick and we'll be back where we are now, except worse off.

Reply/Quote