Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we please get a coach like this...
(12-22-2020, 09:42 PM)jason Wrote: You didn't enjoy that last night?

I can't speak for the other guy, but I sure as hell enjoyed that game.

Some may want to attribute it to winning a "meaningless game" at the end of the season.  I can't really agree with that.  I'll guarantee that the game meant a hell of a lot to every man on both teams.  The Bengals just essentially ruined any shot that Pittsburgh may or may not have had at securing home field advantage in the playoffs.

The Bengal players had their moment to show that in spite of the season they've endured thus far, that they're still professionals, and need not be taken lightly.  They just screwed a hated division rival's season.  I'm proud of those men, today. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I can't speak for the other guy, but I sure as hell enjoyed that game.

Some may want to attribute it to winning a "meaningless game" at the end of the season.  I can't really agree with that.  I'll guarantee that the game meant a hell of a lot to every man on both teams.  The Bengals just essentially ruined any shot that Pittsburgh may or may not have had at securing home field advantage in the playoffs.

The Bengal players had their moment to show that in spite of the season they've endured thus far, that they're still professionals, and need not be taken lightly.  They just screwed a hated division rival's season.  I'm proud of those men, today. 

That's the way I see it too... In fact I kept texting "professional pride" to my 2 buddies in Columbus during the game.

It doesn't change my mind about the coaches... If anything, it's sorta an indictment. Where's that at week in and week out? The Player X is a bum threads are funny, but this team isn't completely devoid of pieces. I think Zac is back either way, and I'm not one to look at draft position during the season. I wanted them to win that game (sure as hell didn't think they would), and I want them to win the next two.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How close did he get as a member of the Rams coaching staff?

Well they don’t have the rings made up and awaiting the winner of the game (it’s not like those t-shirts we send to Africa) so not very?

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well they don’t have the rings made up and awaiting the winner of the game (it’s not like those t-shirts we send to Africa) so not very?

Okey Dokey
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Dokey

Anyway, you know perfectly well I meant as a HC. He might catch on somewhere as assistant WR coach or something and win one some day.

Reply/Quote
You guys worship the stillers so much lmao
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:31 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: You guys worship the stillers so much lmao

Umm...no. I hate the Steelers with a passion. I just can admit they do things mostly the right way there. And their history shows it.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:42 PM)jason Wrote: You didn't enjoy that last night?

Absolutely. And I especially like beating the Steelers as I work with mainly Steelers fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm...no. I hate the Steelers with a passion. I just can admit they do things mostly the right way there. And their history shows it.

I do have to say, this funk they're in is un-Steeler like.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I do have to say, this funk they're in is un-Steeler like.

Ben had to fall off at some point. He missed some throws last night he usually makes in his sleep.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ben had to fall off at some point. He missed some throws last night he usually makes in his sleep.

His zip is gone.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: His zip is gone.

Yeah, kinda reminds me of Peyton at the end.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ben had to fall off at some point. He missed some throws last night he usually makes in his sleep.

DBs with hands would've ate him alive last night. I guess on the flip side we left some points on the field too. Boyd should've walked into the end zone on the play he was injured, and I think there was an underthrow to Higgins too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We all know those fu**ers will end up getting their shit together and win the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
I'm all for getting some new coaches, but, don't look now our defense is ranked 19th in the NFL. Not too shabby considering all the injuries.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL maybe Mike Tomlin will show Zac his Super Bowl ring sometime. It’s the closest he’ll ever get to one.

He actually coached in the Super Bowl 2 years ago. That is pretty close.

Tomlin has 1 and a runner up coaching in one of the best organization in football.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ben had to fall off at some point. He missed some throws last night he usually makes in his sleep.

Big Ben has officially turned into Has Ben.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 12:58 AM)Whatever Wrote: Big Ben has officially turned into Has Ben.

Bout damn time. He could very well end up being the 4th best QB in the division next season by the look of it.

Reply/Quote