Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Cappa to PUP, L. Collins on the non-Football Injury List
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 12:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Thank you for that uplifting news on Cappa.
Reply/Quote

So how long til the Drew Pitt over Brandon Allen posts start flying?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 12:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So how long til the Drew Pitt over Brandon Allen posts start flying?  Mellow

I would guess Pitt is basically just a camp arm until Burrow gets back from his appendectomy.
Reply/Quote
So like I said, he just hadn't passed his physical yet. Nothing to worry about till there's something to worry about.
Reply/Quote
Unless it turns into something serious, I look at it like this..more snaps for our young guys. May as well get them some quality TC time in incase they’re called upon during the season. I’m interested now more than ever about D’ante. Do they try him at RT now along with Prince? I feel like the kid showed he has some positional versatility to him last year and IIRC he played RT in college. Would be really nice to have a swiss army knife as a swing tackle / 6th lineman already on the roster.
Reply/Quote

DAMN!! This can only mean JB's surgery didn't go well.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 10:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Nothing like being worried about a guy who is not practicing and replacing him with a guy who can't practice. Ninja

Seriously, being placed on PUP at this point most likely means nothing more than they haven't reported and passed their physical yet. There's nothing to worry about till there's something to worry about.

(07-26-2022, 10:28 AM)pally Wrote: Cappa had surgery on his sports hernia.  That's a 3-8 week recovery depending on severity.  He is at the 8 week mark for the injury itself so where he is in recovery depends on when he had surgery.  He was doing active rehab during the last OTAs though.  Zac expects him back sooner rather than later.

Collins injured (tweeked) his back sometime this month.  Zac expects Cappa to practice before Collins.

Both vets, along with the others, will have their practice time managed in order to minimize wear and tear

(07-26-2022, 12:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep.

Yay, glad I came on here today. Thanks people, looks like everything is fine.  Cool

Like Sled said, no reason to push it this time of year.
Reply/Quote