Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain America Civil War Trailer
Just released from Marvel, including first look at the teams and BLACK PANTHER!!!!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/669384363327361024
Reply/Quote
[Image: CUoh59sWsAAWhac.jpg:large]

[Image: CUoiBQ3WsAA-_WP.jpg:large]

[Image: CUohwjHXAAA2LHY.jpg:large]
Reply/Quote
Suddenly May 6 cannot get here fast enough.
Reply/Quote
Batman v Who?

Great trailer. I appreciate how they're continuing the Winter Soldier story and bringing the super human world together for this. Looks like BP starts off on Team Stark, but I'm assuming he'll make his way to Team Cap by the end of the film. I have some theories regarding the actor who plays Bucky's contract and the appearance of Crossbones.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
DC Comics is probably in the corner crying knowing their big battle movie is going to get blown out of the water by Marvel's.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:23 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: DC Comics is probably in the corner crying knowing their big battle movie is going to get blown out of the water by Marvel's.

DC has a movie coming out?

Hadn't heard.

Mellow

Really, though, I gave up on DC when they drew a line with the TV shows not being part of their plans. I had hope after Nolan's Batman movies, and then Arrow and the Flash come out and are very solid shows. I thought either one of them (as far as actors) would be solid for JL movies or even just as cameos in the larger films. And some of the rogue's gallery for those two is spot on. But DC said that's a no go. Since I like the shows, I probably won't bother with their movies.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:31 PM)Benton Wrote: DC has a movie coming out?

Hadn't heard.

Mellow

Really, though, I gave up on DC when they drew a line with the TV shows not being part of their plans. I had hope after Nolan's Batman movies, and then Arrow and the Flash come out and are very solid shows. I thought either one of them (as far as actors) would be solid for JL movies or even just as cameos in the larger films. And some of the rogue's gallery for those two is spot on. But DC said that's a no go. Since I like the shows, I probably won't bother with their movies.

I've pretty much given up on DC movies. I think Green Lantern is the last one I saw. I saw the Deadpool trailer last night and Ryan Reynolds makes fun of the GL movie in it. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about DC movies.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:59 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I've pretty much given up on DC movies. I think Green Lantern is the last one I saw. I saw the Deadpool trailer last night and Ryan Reynolds makes fun of the GL movie in it. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about DC movies.

I've got hopes for Suicide Squad, but DC has done pretty well over the years with a-typical comic stories or anti-heroes.

But that's about it. They've got nine movies coming out in the next four years and that's the only one I can think of that'll be worth seeing. I like Jason Mamoa, but he doesn't exactly look or sound like you'd expect a king to. Wonder Woman is going to be the size of my forearm which doesn't scream Amazonian Princess.  The guy playing the Flash, like I said, I don't see him as the character, I see Grant Gustin.

At this point I don't even get the concept. They're taking from DKR and even using an older (but not DKR old) version of Batman... and they're launching the JL with that. So he's going to be the old guy who doesn't do much, just barks out quips?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Batman v Who?

Great trailer. I appreciate how they're continuing the Winter Soldier story and bringing the super human world together for this. Looks like BP starts off on Team Stark, but I'm assuming he'll make his way to Team Cap by the end of the film. I have some theories regarding the actor who plays Bucky's contract and the appearance of Crossbones.

Once they reveal Spiderman, DC is gonna crap themselves with the hype that follows. 

Bucky and Cap vs Iron Man tho....whew
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:23 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: DC Comics is probably in the corner crying knowing their big battle movie is going to get blown out of the water by Marvel's.

Marvel was probably like, "We could make the first trailer really good and explain why Cap and Tony are trying to kill each other....orrrrrrr we could make one crazy loaded with action and really drive DC crazy with the hype it generates...." 
Reply/Quote
whoa whoa whoa... y'all are still gonna go see Bat v Supes regardless.

This looks great tho.
Reply/Quote
Guess I'm the only one who was underwhelmed.

Reply/Quote
Bucky is going to be the next Cap guaranteed. Cap is done after Infinity Wars pt 1
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 07:46 PM)Stormborn Wrote: whoa whoa whoa... y'all are still gonna go see Bat v Supes regardless.

This looks great tho.

I'll see Suicide Squad before BvS

(11-26-2015, 02:34 AM)eoxyod Wrote: Bucky is going to be the next Cap guaranteed. Cap is done after Infinity Wars pt 1

Evans expressed interest in being done with Cap but then changed his tune and wants to extend his role. 
So it should be interesting given how many movies Sebastian Stan is signed on for
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 01:09 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I'll see Suicide Squad before BvS

Evans expressed interest in being done with Cap but then changed his tune and wants to extend his role. 
So it should be interesting given how many movies Sebastian Stan is signed on for

They are making suicide squad only pg-13 though which is dumb

Well they need to kill an avenger who actually matters (Quiksilver dumb)
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 01:15 PM)eoxyod Wrote: They are making suicide squad only pg-13 though which is dumb

Well they need to kill an avenger who actually matters (Quiksilver dumb)

Depends on how they actually handle Civil War. The Russo's have said it won't be entirely true to the comics, which had a few deaths including Cap's post-war. 

I could see Cap going before Infinity Wars and Bucky picking up the Shield, and Rodgers being resurrected by the gauntlet or something. 
Reply/Quote
My guess is Crossbones kills him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 11:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My guess is Crossbones kills him.

Would make the most sense, with Sharon Carter playing a role. 
Reply/Quote