Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals game flexed
(11-02-2015, 09:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You're really better with us losing a division game to a shitty team at home in three nights than a road loss to an NFC team that's winning their division?  Whatever, bra.

Agreed, Would be rather be 5 up in the lost column next Sunday. Raiders will steamroll the Steelers
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I hate prime time games.  Not because of our recent struggles.  I just want my 1:00 game. Win, and then enjoy the rest of the football with a happy feeling.

What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I HATE waiting for all the other games to finish to have to stay up late to watch my game and get no sleep before work!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we can somehow be 10-0 by the end of this I have no doubt we can win a playoff game. We will be nearly unstoppable.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:13 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: If we can somehow be 10-0 by the end of this I have no doubt we can win a playoff game. We will be nearly unstoppable.

I've said for the last three weeks that if we get to 10-0, we will finish the regular season 16-0 unless we pull players for injury protection.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 09:58 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Agreed, Would be rather be 5 up in the lost column next Sunday. Raiders will steamroll the Steelers

I hope they win, but I'm not sure I can share in your certainty!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 09:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You're really better with us losing a division game to a shitty team at home in three nights than a road loss to an NFC team that's winning their division?  Whatever, bra.

Dem  misinterpretations bra.
Reply/Quote
Could have sworn that the thread title was Arizona Game FIXED..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:19 PM)BernLock Wrote: Good news is they will probably flex out the game vs the 49ers. Doubt america wants to see Kaep embarass himself more

We might not even have that opportunity. Adam Schefter is reporting that Blaine Gabbert will now be starting in place of Kaep...That guy has really gone down hill fast!
Reply/Quote
I hope maulaluga smacks palmer so hard he poops out tears
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:03 AM)mroudfly Wrote: We might not even have that opportunity. Adam Schefter is reporting that Blaine Gabbert will now be starting in place of Kaep...That guy has really gone down hill fast!

Gabbert is probably a better QB than him anyways
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:03 AM)mroudfly Wrote: We might not even have that opportunity. Adam Schefter is reporting that Blaine Gabbert will now be starting in place of Kaep...That guy has really gone down hill fast!

Holy shrimp is that a demotion. 
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:03 AM)I mroudfly Wrote: We might not even have that opportunity. Adam Schefter is reporting that Blaine Gabbert will now be starting in place of Kaep...That guy has really gone down hill fast!

Holy cow i feel so bad for kaep. I mean first the kids adopted, then he gets benched. Guys definitely had a rough life.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:25 AM)Gohards Wrote: Holy cow i feel so bad for kaep. I mean first the kids adopted, then he gets benched. Guys definitely had a rough life.

Kaepernick was raised in privilege.  He was adopted by a great family.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Kaepernick was raised in privilege.  He was adopted by a great family.

Yeah but at the end of the day he is still adopted
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:37 AM)Gohards Wrote: Yeah but at the end of the day he is still adopted

He has the opportunity to meet his biological mother if he wants to. She goes to the games all the time. He just doesn't want to meet.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I guess it makes up for the one we lose next month in Cisco! ... unless Niners are the hottest team in the league led by Blaine Gabbert going into that week (aka haven't loss a game since week 9), we will be playing at 4pm that day!
Reply/Quote