Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor Debut
(09-25-2017, 11:57 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Was that Bodine or Boling? On one play the announcers were like look at Bodine out in front and it was Boling.

Boling might have been out there but it was Jeffro who threw the block and planted his own face in the turf.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's light years better than Zamp. That much was obvious from the first half. Sadly, there's only so much you can do to hide a weak Oline.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:17 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: He's light years better than Zamp. That much was obvious from the first half. Sadly, there's only so much you can do to hide a weak Oline.

...and a gutless HC.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Other key ingredient is what you build around the QB. I think Gruden and Jackson understood this. Go back to the years they were OC. It was build on quick timing patterns, and Dalton was usually top three in QB releases (under 3 seconds, or at it). This is usually what you do to hide a weakness (QB play or line play). That being said, quick releases call on timing and accuracy. Everyone hits, repetitively on Dalton's accuracy being the issue...he made some top notch throws.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Man been a long time since I was apart of jungle Noise lol like since it was on the main sight anyways.
I was impressed with labor but I wound love to see him change a few things.

1.)Line up Mixon at wideout and have Gio in the backfield, remember one of Mixon strengths is pass catching and he can run routes.

2.)Try to run some more slants and come back routes.

3.)Have AJ and core out there at the same time with core running deep on one side tight end run a a stretch in the middle and AJ a slant this should leave core or the tight end open for a quick second.

4.)Push the seems no defense we play is scared of us throwing in the middle of the field you know why?because we hardly ever attempt it.
Reply/Quote
Has andy hit a single deep ball this season? I've seen him overthrow so many.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 08:23 AM)True fan Wrote: Man been a long time since I was apart of jungle Noise lol like since it was on the main sight anyways.

1.)Line up Mixon at wideout and have Gio in the backfield, remember one of Mixon strengths is pass catching and he can run routes.

3.)Have AJ and core out there at the same time with core running deep on one side tight end run a a stretch in the middle and AJ a slant this should leave core or the tight end open for a quick second.

4.)Push the seems no defense we play is scared of us  throwing in the middle of the field you know why?because we hardly ever attempt it.

Welcome back! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:57 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Was that Bodine or Boling? On one play the announcers were like look at Bodine out in front and it was Boling.

Number 61.  Fell on his face. Got the job done, since all he needed to do was get in front of the guy but he went right to his face on contact with the DB.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 03:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: Welcome back! :andy:

Good to be back thanks
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I thought Lazor was underwhelming in his debut. He did some things I liked such as more screens and counters...but in the 1st half taking deep shots to Green opened the offense up. Also, they did quick slants that worked. He totally went away from this in the 2nd half.

Mixon had a lot of carries and averaged 3.4 ypc. There were plays where the Bengals ran the ball right into the blitz. He went into a run-the-ball shell in the 2nd half and it costed us the game.

WE MUST TAKE DEEP SHOTS TO GREEN!

(09-24-2017, 10:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: I wonder if those calls were from Lazor or Marvin. The definite lack of testosterone felt like Marvin.

It was Marv, not a coincidence this has happened with everyone of our OC's over the years. He has them sit on the lead
and we all just have to hold on and pray we win it by our Defense coming up big. Rodgers is much too good for this type
of conservative strategy.

Also Dalton should of audibled out of the run quite a few times.

Plus, Lazor i am sure didn't have his whole playbook installed yet. I expect big time improvement and was very impressed
with his playcalling in the first half. Love this move.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 08:23 AM)True fan Wrote: Man been a long time since I was apart of jungle Noise lol like since it was on the main sight anyways.

4.)Push the seems no defense we play is scared of us  throwing in the middle of the field you know why?because we hardly ever attempt it.

Welcome back man, very good thoughts. Especially like the thought of getting both Mixon and Gio out there at the
same time, you are correct, Mixon can play WR.
Reply/Quote