Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carlos back to whining
(10-24-2020, 01:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When we try to sign free agents this offseason whose opinion do you think other NFL players will respect more.  Zac's or Carlos'?

... And they could cut Dunlap today, and he'd be on a flight to meet with another organization by sundown. This staff would be joining the millions of unemployed if they were terminated right now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 11:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Even if you hate Zac Taylor and Lou, and you feel they botched this entire situation, I think you still have to admit that Carlos is being a grade A douche.
Exactly
Every game I hope a little more this coaching staff is shown the door. But I also hate this public airing of the discontent. Nobody wins with stuff like this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:12 PM)TheFan Wrote: In what way was he a diva? I get this past year but in his first like 8-9 seasons what did he ever do? 

Zac has handled the dealing of players in the worst way possible in just about every situation. How many players have to get pissed and want out due to him before some of you realize maybe HE'S the problem?

How many people have been at a job where there's a horrible manager who doesn't treat their employees well? Eventually people get sick of it and leave. In the NFL you can't just quit and get a new job so this is the only avenue for them to show their frustration. Obviously it's not the best way or most professional but to think ZT isn't playing a massive role in all of these situations is simply being blind.

I can recall a few times. We have the recent calling out of Mike Brown on social issues before he even talked to Mike Brown

IDC if Carlos calls out the coaching staff, I'm just not a fan of him putting his teammates on blast. I'm sure those guys worked hard to get their chance and you've got Carlos saying "look at these guys they put above me"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can recall a few times. We have the recent calling out of Mike Brown on social issues before he even talked to Mike Brown

IDC if Carlos calls out the coaching staff, I'm just not a fan of him putting his teammates on blast. I'm sure those guys worked hard to get their chance and you've got Carlos saying "look at these guys they put above me"

Right

He's basically saying these guys in front of me suck.
Reply/Quote
Great now Mixon is calling him a Coward publicly....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:15 PM)jason Wrote: ... And they could cut Dunlap today, and he'd be on a flight to meet with another organization by sundown. This staff would be joining the millions of unemployed if they were terminated right now.

IDK if Dunlap would be signed right away after this. This is some Antonio/TO shit going on right here except he is not quite on thier level. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:33 PM)Synric Wrote: Great now Mixon is calling him a Coward publicly....

I kinda like it lol. Mixon bleeds black and orange.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:33 PM)Synric Wrote: Great now Mixon is calling him a Coward publicly....

Link?
Reply/Quote

Well this sort of throws a wrench in all the players hate the coaches theme. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:37 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Link?

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

So I just read on Ben Baby's twitter that "coward" is an inside joke that's been in the locker room since Brandon Lafell was here in '16.

Take that as you will.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 11:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Even if you hate Zac Taylor and Lou, and you feel they botched this entire situation, I think you still have to admit that Carlos is being a grade A douche.

Whatever happened to the screams to hold people accountable?

That does not apply to coaches?

Reminds me of how much everyone here complained about Mike Brown being the worst owner in the league because he did not care about winning, then when Palmer said he wanted out the fans turned on him and supported MB.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:37 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Well this sort of throws a wrench in all the players hate the coaches theme. 

Yep.  Some players don't care about winning as long as they get paid.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:44 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: So I just read on Ben Baby's twitter that "coward" is an inside joke that's been in the locker room since Brandon Lafell was here in '16.

Take that as you will.

Ah, so Mixon agreeing with Dunlap. We aren’t gonna win many more games with this nonsense going on imo.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ah, so Mixon agreeing with Dunlap. We aren’t gonna win many more games with this nonsense going on imo.

IDK, if that tweet is Joe agreeing with Los. Seems like he's poking fun at him. Of course IDK the locker room dynamic. 

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Whatever happened to the screams to hold people accountable?

That does not apply to coaches?

Reminds me of how much everyone here complained about Mike Brown being the worst owner in the league because he did not care about winning, then when Palmer said he wanted out the fans turned on him and supported MB.

Coaches definitely accountable at this point. Losses have mounted up, players on brink of mutiny.

I think just seeing they can take a guy like Bledsoe or Hunt who literally just got here this week and throw them in the lineup shows how poorly run things are. Either the scheme is stupid simple or they are are fine with mediocrity... I don’t even know. Good teams don’t operate like this.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.  Some players don't care about winning as long as they get paid.

And some don't care about winning as long as they start

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ah, so Mixon agreeing with Dunlap. We aren’t gonna win many more games with this nonsense going on imo.

News Flash: We weren’t going to win many more games anyways, as long as Zac Turner is here.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.  Some players don't care about winning as long as they get paid.

Oh yeah that 16 (9 in one game) tackles and 0 sacks is doing so much. For someone who thinks of himself as untouchable, he sure isn't showing it on the field. 
Reply/Quote
I think we can safely say coaches need to be held accountable while saying a player shouldn't give the defensive gameplan away to the opponent the night before the game.

This no matter the coaching staff is unacceptable behavior by any stretch. No excusing.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote