Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...yeah.... Michael Sam, again
He would have been better off not being drafted then he could have picked his own team as UDFA. His lack of athletic ability and size  killed him in the draft process. I will say this thought he looked like he belonged from his preseason play and kinda of surprised he didn't stick to a team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
(09-29-2015, 12:45 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Hate to side with the cons on anything, but Sam needs to stop blaming his failure on anything but his athletic ability. The NFL is a bottom line league; if you're good enough, you'll make it. Most people aren't, and Sam is one of them.
Normally I'd agree, but Ray Rice is telling me different.
Wink
(09-27-2015, 07:58 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: but teams don't want to deal with the circus.

Yeah, right, because Bill Belichick is so sensitive to what the media says that he lets them control who he has on his roister. Rolleyes

Same with Chip Kelly.
(09-29-2015, 10:42 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Normally I'd agree, but Ray Rice is telling me different.
Wink

If RR is telling you something, listen. If you don't, he'll mess you up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-29-2015, 02:29 PM)Benton Wrote: If RR is telling you something, listen. If you don't, he'll mess you up.

And then you'll have to apologize to him... Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-29-2015, 02:29 PM)Benton Wrote: If RR is telling you something, listen. If you don't, he'll mess you up.

I know....
He scares me when....when he stares..... directly into my chest.
Ninja
(09-29-2015, 10:42 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Normally I'd agree, but Ray Rice is telling me different.
Wink

Ray Rice averaged 3.1 yards per carry, 5.5 yards per reception, and only had 660 rushing yards and 4 total tds in 2013.

What does that scrub wife-beater have to do with this?
(09-29-2015, 03:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ray Rice averaged 3.1 yards per carry, 5.5 yards per reception, and only had 660 rushing yards and 4 total tds in 2013.

What does that scrub wife-beater have to do with this?

That the numbers you posted would still warrant being on an NFL roster.
Remember that we are only looking at production numbers (bottom line good enough) that GHB mentioned and no other qualifiers or strikes against character.
Just the numbers, Mason.
Ninja
(09-29-2015, 05:10 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That the numbers you posted would still warrant being on an NFL roster.

No they would not.

Only 3 other RBs averaged 3.1 yards or less (with at least 100 carries) in 2013, and none of them are currently on an NFL roster. (Trent Richardson, Bernard Pierce, Willis McGahee)
(09-29-2015, 06:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No they would not.

Only 3 other RBs averaged 3.1 yards or less (with at least 100 carries) in 2013, and none of them are currently on an NFL roster. (Trent Richardson, Bernard Pierce, Willis McGahee)

If that is the case, then I stand corrected.