Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson screwed us again
(01-04-2016, 06:43 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Well he is the big constant in all of this.

True. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 06:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Marv's fault eh? Probably right, hope this ends on Saturday night.

(01-04-2016, 06:43 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Well he is the big constant in all of this.

Pretty much. I know I've been pretty critical of Marvin over the years, but a big part of our playoff woes have been trying to stick to game plans that don't work. If the coordinators are drawing those up, it's on Marvin for not making them adjust. If Marvin is making them stay the course, it's on him.

It's a no-win situation, but it's one most coaches would like to be in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 06:37 PM)Benton Wrote: Fair criticism. But I honestly chalk it up to a franchise problem of not preparing, of trying to play to an opponent's weakness instead of our strengths. We've had that problem on offense and defense in every playoff game except 2005.

Does anyone know who will be calling our game Saturday???I really liked Charles Davis and Tommy B,those guys rock but I bet its going to be some idiots that we hate and all they will talk about is how great the stealers ain't. Hopefully we get two guys that make sense and call the game fair.I would really enjoy seeing two beautiful babes calling our whipping arse of the stinkin stoolers.I so hate them,they have made my football life miserable for 47 years.On my grave marker when that day comes,I am requesting a forever slogan that says:::::I SO HATE THE STINKIN STEALERS,THE STOOLERS AND THE CHEATIN STINKDOGS FROM PISSBURG AND ALSO THEIR HORRIBLE BIG MOUTH FANS,AND THEIR STUPID LYING,CHEATIN COACH,MIKE TOMLIN,THE STINK DOG.Enough said.

I will end this by saying::::::::::::::WHO-DEY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!
   REMEMBER THIS:::::::::::ITS OUR TIME,ITS OUR TURN,AND ITS OUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone at the game,please yell as loud and as long as you can when the rapist is on the field.Take some coughdrops to sooth your throats,but keep yelling.We need the roar of the jungle like never before.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:55 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Nice rebound year for the D for sure.

Was expected with a healthy Geno and Burfict back..

Glad they gave PG another year cause its hard to operate without your Starpower sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 06:37 PM)Benton Wrote: Fair criticism. But I honestly chalk it up to a franchise problem of not preparing, of trying to play to an opponent's weakness instead of our strengths. We've had that problem on offense and defense in every playoff game except 2005.

So it would be marvins fault that the D coordinator and O coordinator didnt get their guys ready to go?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 06:50 PM)Benton Wrote: Pretty much. I know I've been pretty critical of Marvin over the years, but a big part of our playoff woes have been trying to stick to game plans that don't work. If the coordinators are drawing those up, it's on Marvin for not making them adjust. If Marvin is making them stay the course, it's on him.

It's a no-win situation, but it's one most coaches would like to be in.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M857d4f28e7ae2d590a6fdea795b43...=245&h=159] "Seems legit...  Now let's gooooooo clap clap clap !!!"
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 06:28 PM)corpjet Wrote: to this day I thank that bum for leaving town.....good riddance to the #Quitter

side note we had a "Carson is a Quitter" chant going in Arizona for the Sunday night game, needless to say the Cardinal faithful were ready to hang us Bengal fans for the chant, they think he walks on water

Whatever

In all fairness the Cardinals got a near MVP QB for a 6th round pick so I can see why they'd be fairly happy with him replacing Kevin Kolb and/or John Skelton under center.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So it would be marvins fault  that the D coordinator and O coordinator didnt get their guys ready to go?

Seriously? You're going to put the blame on Bob Bratkowski, Chuck Bresnehan, Mike Zimmer, Jay Gruden, Hue Jackson, and Paul Guenther? Marvin gets off with nothing?

Wow.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote