Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cart ride

I saw this on Twitter and all the Bengals beat writers seemed to be really interested in this little cart ride. I think the general consensus seemed to be that it was a negative sign.

Perhaps a terrible post. But what do you think it means if anything? What do you think Mikey wanted to chat about?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 07:52 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
I saw this on Twitter and all the Bengals beat writers seemed to be really interested in this little cart ride. I think the general consensus seemed to be that it was a negative sign.

Perhaps a terrible post. But what do you think it means if anything? What do you think Mikey wanted to chat about?

Best guess: Joe is pushing hard to start and doing his best to hide it if he's in pain.  The look on his face when he hopped off the cart tells me that Mike might have discouraged being a hero, maybe even outright told him he wasn't playing.
Reply/Quote
"So look, Joe. i was wondering if I could borrow $10 million."

"Doesn't this cart ride smooth? All yours for $50k."

"Hey, Joe. You ever watch The Wire? Great show, but I don't understand half the stuff they are saying. Can you ask Chase to translate for me?"

"I'd like a number 2 with a small orange soda." "Sir, this isn't a Wendy's." "Get out."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
"Joe, I just wanted you to know what it felt like to be in the front of a cart instead of on the back of one."
Reply/Quote
He did not wait until the cart came to a full and complete stop before getting off. This is a sign the calf is 100%

Ninja
Reply/Quote
I would say Mike Brown wanted Joe to know that he is behind him 100% and just be yourself and be the best you can be through this period. The last thing Mike would do is lecture or scold. I'm sure he wanted to give Joe a confidence boost.
Reply/Quote
Look out for the old man on the cart. He was smooth with it at his age. He ain’t hit nobody. I wonder if he still walk the field every morning.

Good to see he don’t need a driver.

Burrow looked like he was stuck on a cart with an 88 year old driver. Who wasn’t watching the road and chatty. And made sure he hopped off before Mike ran over a player. Protecting his 275 million from liabilities.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
“Joe, I need to tell you something. Very important. They got rid of bottomless biscuits at Cracker Barrel. I haven’t been able to sleep in a week. My doctor is concerned about my mental health. Alright, just wanted to tell you. Get back to practice”

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Surreal? For real?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
MB said," Joe just take it easy and come back whenever your ready. Then chuckled and said he was just kidding while changing his tone of voice and stated that he pays Joe over a million a week. Rub some d@#^ dirt on it and be ready Sunday. Now get to stepping and don't even wait for the cart to stop." Ninja

Really though just think it was just MB reassuring Joe in a positive manner.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 08:05 PM)Destro Wrote: He did not wait until the cart came to a full and complete stop before getting off. This is a sign the calf is 100%

Ninja

And also an OSHA violation.
Reply/Quote
Sure, but did Joe place his hand on Mike's knee during the ride?

[Image: benjarvus-green-ellis-mike-brown-knee.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 09:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but did Joe place his hand on Mike's knee during the ride?

[Image: benjarvus-green-ellis-mike-brown-knee.jpg]

Wow rep. That's exactly the moment it made me think of. A very funny moment on hard knocks.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 09:18 PM)samhain Wrote: And also an OSHA violation.

When OSHA shows, the whole crew goes!
Reply/Quote
Conway: Joe Burrow carted off field. No further details available
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I always thought this cart ride was a little crazy:

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 08:26 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: The last thing Mike would do is lecture or scold. 

Really?

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 08:02 PM)Destro Wrote: "Joe, I just wanted you to know what it felt like to be in the front of a cart instead of on the back of one."

Lol too soon
Reply/Quote

They see me rollin'

They hatin'
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
'When I was a qb at Dartmouth in 1957...I...'
Reply/Quote