Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caught walking while Black
(11-10-2015, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have already explained this once.  

I don't know if you just did not read it the first time or not.  But the meaning is pretty clear.

There is no law against me asking your wife to give me a blow job, but I'll bet you would think it was wrong if I did.

Get it now?

I did read it the first time. Apparently, you didn't read myresponse. A police officer is NOT entitled to ask me to strip naked by the side of the road.

As to your newest example, you are not ENTITLED to get anything from my wife, so yet another failed attempt at trying to hide your contradiction.

If an officer is ENTITLED to ask for an ID, then they can NEVER be wrong in doing so. Yet, according to you, somehow they can. It's like saying if a cop pulled me over because of erratic driving and saw an open can of beer in my car, even though I'm not drunk, he would be wrong in asking me to step out of the vehicle
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-10-2015, 11:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote:  A police officer is NOT entitled to ask me to strip naked by the side of the road.

Yes he is.  A police officer is allowed to ask if you will submit to a body cavity search.  He can't make you if you say "no", but he can ask.

Police do this ALL THE TIME when it comes to searching people's cars.  When they don't have probable cause to search a car they just ask if they can.  If you give them permission then they can search.  But if you say "no" they can't.

There is no rule against asking.
(11-11-2015, 12:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes he is.  A police officer is allowed to ask if you will submit to a body cavity search.  He can't make you if you say "no", but he can ask.

Police do this ALL THE TIME when it comes to searching people's cars.  When they don't have probable cause to search a car they just ask if they can.  If you give them permission then they can search.  But if you say "no" they can't.

There is no rule against asking.

Yes, because asking to search a car is analogous to requesting to probe your rectum.  Excellent argument counselor, keep proving the term public pretender is warranted.
(11-11-2015, 05:18 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, because asking to search a car is analogous to requesting to probe your rectum.  Excellent argument counselor, keep proving the term public pretender is warranted.

Again you resort to name calling instead of addressing the truth of my post.

Thanks for continuing to prove my point about you SSF.
(11-10-2015, 11:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote:  A police officer is NOT entitled to ask me to strip naked by the side of the road.

(11-11-2015, 12:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes he is.  A police officer is allowed to ask if you will submit to a body cavity search.  He can't make you if you say "no", but he can ask.

I think the officer would not be brought up on charges for asking to preform a body cavity search on the side of the road.  However, I doubt very much that he or she would have a job long after that.

That being said, I would not be surprised to find that an officer could be brought up on charges for asking that.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(11-11-2015, 11:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Again you resort to name calling instead of addressing the truth of my post.

For someone who claims to be clever you're insanely easy to troll.
(11-11-2015, 11:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think the officer would not be brought up on charges for asking to preform a body cavity search on the side of the road.  However, I doubt very much that he or she would have a job long after that.

That being said, I would not be surprised to find that an officer could be brought up on charges for asking that.  

But what if he is kind of cute?
(11-11-2015, 01:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: For someone who claims to be clever you're insanely easy to troll.

Again you resort to name calling instead of addressing the truth of my post.

(11-11-2015, 01:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Again you resort to name calling instead of addressing the truth of my post.

[Image: pee-wee-herman.jpg]

Hilarious
(11-11-2015, 01:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But what if he is kind of cute?

Well I don't know what you would do in that situation...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]