Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-op shooters
Its a big year for coop shooters in general

Big titles i know of.

Aliens: Fireteam

Obviously ill be there day 1 lol

Back for Blood  (spiritual successor to left for Dead)

Evil Dead

Darktide.  (Warhammer 40k universe...      Same vein as Vermintide)  #2 on my list

which way would you roll (and im on xbox if you need someone to roll with lol)
Reply/Quote
I hope I'm not the only one who reads the title as in "chicken coop" rather than co-op. LOL

They were never my cup of tea, and my limited free time won't get any better with in-laws coming up, but I wish I got into the Warhammer games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 01:47 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I hope I'm not the only one who reads the title as in "chicken coop" rather than co-op. LOL

They were never my cup of tea, and my limited free time won't get any better with in-laws coming up, but I wish I got into the Warhammer games.

lol title was a quick change.. was going to just be about the aliens game.. But figured it get more action with more games included.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 01:47 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I hope I'm not the only one who reads the title as in "chicken coop" rather than co-op. LOL

if you're looking for a Chicken Coop Game...

**Not a co-op shooter.....*** lol
Reply/Quote
I'm hopeful for aliens and evil dead. Aliens kind of feels like gears of war, but it still looks awesome. And evil dead has a ton of potential.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2021, 02:09 AM)Benton Wrote: I'm hopeful for aliens and evil dead. Aliens kind of feels like gears of war, but it still looks awesome. And evil dead has a ton of potential.

right evil dead is exciting... and aliens hive reminds me a lot of gears 5 escape mode.

Only reason darktide is #2 over evil dead for me is im having lots of fun with vermintide 2.    

(gears 5 and Vermintide 2 are also really fun)
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2021, 10:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: right evil dead is exciting... and aliens hive reminds me a lot of gears 5 escape mode.

Only reason darktide is #2 over evil dead for me is im having lots of fun with vermintide 2.    

(gears 5 and Vermintide 2 are also really fun)

Evil Dead looks fun. There's not a lot of games that look genuinely fun any more.
Reply/Quote