Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cecile Richards today

(09-29-2015, 02:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:

Nobody's gonna actually watch this. These Republican witch-hunts with their darling Congressmen who sit and badger people instead of passing budgets and getting things done are the most boring thing ever to people who don't subscribe to The Blaze.
What a waste of time.

Any proof of anything yet? How are those investigations coming along?
(09-29-2015, 03:01 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: What a waste of time.

Just remember: your tax dollars pay this guy to showboat for YT videos people like Lucie spam everybody with.
(09-29-2015, 03:06 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Just remember: your tax dollars pay this guy to showboat for YT videos people like Lucie spam everybody with.

I'm not sure if the thought that something like this could possibly lead to the shutdown of our government is more pathetic or scary. 

Again, what a waste of time. 
Whether you watch it or not is on you. It's Always easier to stay ignorant to what's happening in your goverment.

Probably better off so you can claim you didn't know this was actually happening, just like the Germans Said they didn't know the jews were being exterminated.
Btw she had no answer about how their abortions target blacks. She was flipping around like a duck.
I tried to watch it, but it is a joke.

She answered his question, but he just refused to listen to her answer.
(09-29-2015, 03:01 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: What a waste of time.

They're waiting for the emails.

Oh... wait... wrong waste of tax dollars.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-29-2015, 03:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Btw she had no answer about how their abortions target blacks.   She was flipping around like a duck.

She probably wouldn't have an answer about how their abortions target lava monsters or Martians. Making an unfounded, outrageous claim and not providing any support for it doesn't make it true.
(09-29-2015, 03:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Btw she had no answer about how their abortions target blacks.   She was flipping around like a duck.

The answer was that abortions don't target blacks.
(09-29-2015, 03:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Whether you watch it or not is on you.   It's Always easier to stay ignorant to what's happening in your goverment.  

Probably better off so you can claim you didn't know this was actually happening, just like the Germans Said they didn't know the jews were being exterminated.

So.....no proof? No updates on the investigations? 
(09-29-2015, 04:07 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: So.....no proof? No updates on the investigations? 

Exactly.  No proof at all.

If there were some proof he would have listed it instead of making some silly comment about Nazi's.
(09-29-2015, 04:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly.  No proof at all.

If there were some proof he would have listed it instead of making some silly comment about Nazi's.

Interesting how people fighting for their civil liberties in Kentucky is "a waste" and this is a serious issue. 

Do you still beat your wife?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-29-2015, 04:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you still beat your wife?

you know who else beat their wives....  NAZI's.  
(09-29-2015, 04:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: you know who else beat their wives....  NAZI's.  

Why is Ray Rice suddenly turning up in all the threads?

Mellow
(09-29-2015, 04:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I tried to watch it, but it is a joke.

She answered his question, but he just refused to listen to her answer.

She did nothing but deflect and beat around the bush...so if you say she answered as to why she apologized for statements made, then what was her answer?...

...that she apologized for a "highly edited video"?? WTF? 

And someone said you were an attorney. It that true?

You refused to watch this because you can't bear watching one of your own kind getting drilled....and deservingly so.
(09-29-2015, 04:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you still beat your wife?

Yeah.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-29-2015, 04:50 PM)Blutarsky Wrote:  

She did nothing but deflect and beat around the bush...so if you say she answered as to why she apologized for statements made, then what was her answer?...

...that she apologized for a "highly edited video"?? WTF? 

And someone said you were an attorney. It that true?

You refused to watch this because you can't bear watching one of your own kind getting drilled....and deservingly so.

She apologized for the comments being made in an improper setting.

But why even ask her that question?  Why not instead confront her with some proof that the claims made in the video were true.

I am an attorney, and I know that I have to have some evidence to win a case.  I can't just beat around the bush with a question that proves nothing.  In a courtroom a judge will cut off lines of questioning like this because it is improper.