Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Cedric Ogbuehi
Is looking forward to moving on from the Bengals..

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/15/cedric-ogbuehi-looking-forward-to-restarting-without-bengals/?fbclid=IwAR1dx61CH95L0ZW6N93ac94HW_FHYpZMc3oq7DeZCvHV7Svhz_Y1qIrGwow

Some might say that the feeling is mutual. Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:56 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is looking forward to moving on from the Bengals..  

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/15/cedric-ogbuehi-looking-forward-to-restarting-without-bengals/?fbclid=IwAR1dx61CH95L0ZW6N93ac94HW_FHYpZMc3oq7DeZCvHV7Svhz_Y1qIrGwow

Some might say that the feeling is mutual.   Hilarious

The Bengals say they can't wait for him to start blocking. Whatever team signs him needs to take out a policy to cover their QB.
Reply/Quote
Also praising Bobby Hart and saying that he's played well?

Can we just get rid of this bust of all busts already?!?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:04 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Also praising Bobby Hart and saying that he's played well?

Can we just get rid of this bust of all busts already?!?

Yeah, Ced should just be happy he was drafted by a team with a soft hearted owner that has very strong loyalty policy.  Most other teams would have cut his ass after year 2.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He should be bagging groceries.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, Ced should just be happy he was drafted by a team with a soft hearted stubborn old fool of an owner that has very strong loyalty policy.  Most other teams would have cut his ass after year 2.

Fixed it for ya.

He can hit the bricks along with Sloppy Fart.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Animated-Gif.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:11 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Fixed it for ya.

He can hit the bricks along with Sloppy Fart.

I just found it ironic that Ogbuehi is looking forward to second chances in a new environment, when in reality he should have just been counting his blessings that he's made a few million dollars more than he likely should have.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Andy will miss him.

Hell Russell Bodine had a pretty good year after he left. Maybe the same thing happens to Cedric.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
See ya......
Reply/Quote
Quote:“Sometimes a change of scenery is what’s best. Right now, I’m just going to control what I can control. It didn’t work out. I’m happy for Bobby and seeing him play well. I think he played well this year, I truly do. Just waiting for my shot next year.”

If he thinks Bobby is playing well, that explains why he sucked so much. His standards are below rock bottom.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:24 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I just found it ironic that Ogbuehi is looking forward to second chances in a new environment, when in reality he should have just been counting his blessings that he's made a few million dollars more than he likely should have.

I really doubt he gets a second chance somewhere else. He is a bust because he just stinks.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I really doubt he gets a second chance somewhere else. He is a bust because he just stinks.

I'm pretty confident that some team will pick him up, just to see if there is anything there that Alexander and Pollack might have missed, that's just how the league works.  But, like yourself, I really don't see him catching on anywhere, and magically developing into a starting Tackle.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:44 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If he thinks Bobby is playing well, that explains why he sucked so much. His standards are below rock bottom.

What's even funnier, is that he want's to be looked at as a RT only.  Have you ever noticed anything in his game that speaks "aggressive, powerful run blocker"?  Yeah, me neither..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He will become a truck driver.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm pretty confident that some team will pick him up, just to see if there is anything there that Alexander and Pollack might have missed, that's just how the league works.  But, like yourself, I really don't see him catching on anywhere, and magically developing into a starting Tackle.

There is enough film of him standing on the field, hands on his hips, and looking back several yards watching his QB pull himself up from the playing surface. That's all any future team needs to see imho. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 12:03 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: There is enough film of him standing on the field, hands on his hips, and looking back several yards watching his QB pull himself up from the playing surface. That's all any future team needs to see imho. 

Yep, and his run blocking looks similar to an awkward TE, running a short hitch route.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I predict he gets picked up for an offseason, dropped before 2019 starts and then out of the league.

Worst tackle I've ever seen, and he only lasted this long thanks to the worst owner in pro sports.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 12:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I predict he gets picked up for an offseason, dropped before 2019 starts and then out of the league.

Worst tackle I've ever seen, and he only lasted this long thanks to the worst owner in pro sports.

This would be a really fun time to go back and revisit the 2015 draft threads.  From what I remember, about half the boards were like "WTF?" on the selection, and a lesser contingency was like "Just wait til he heals up, he's going to be great!".  LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Whoever signs him will cut him at the end of training camp (if not sooner)
Reply/Quote