Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Celebrity Bengals fan
Absolutely myself. I was on Clubhouse 22 with Malcolm and Duffy the dog once upon a time. We raised a whopping $17.50 for Muscular Dystrophy with our carnival..Unfortunately at the time us kids weren't permitted to parade through the streets of Rio de Janerio with naked women with our carnival...DAMMIT!
For those of you not from the Dayton area and too young to remember it was the highest rated after school kids show in the nation..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 05:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Absolutely myself.  I was on Clubhouse 22 with Malcolm and Duffy the dog once upon a time. We raised a whopping $17.50 for Muscular Dystrophy with our carnival..Unfortunately at the time us kids weren't permitted to parade through the streets of Rio de Janerio with naked women with our carnival...DAMMIT!
For those of you not from the Dayton area and too young to remember it was the highest rated after school kids show in the nation..

Was that before or after Uncle Orrie??
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 12:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Woody Harrelson?

I’d say Nick Lachey. Sheen is a Reds fan, but I’ve never seen him mention the Bengals. Never heard Clooney talk about Cincy sports whatsoever, but that’s cool if he’s a fan. Like him as an actor.

Yep! He grew up about 15/20 miles North of Cincy in Lebanon, Ohio and is a Bengals fan. Google Woody Harrelson "I cursed the Bengals".

Harrelson was born in 1961 in Midland, Texas, to Diane (née Oswald) and Charles Voyde Harrelson.[3] He has two brothers, Jordan and Brett Harrelson.[3] In 1973, Harrelson moved to his mother's native city, Lebanon, Ohio,[5]where he attended Lebanon High School. He spent much of his high school years working as a woodcarver at Kings Island amusement park.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 12:34 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Comedian Gary Owen.

One of the hashtags Kevin Hart had on his Instagram after being stopped from getting on the stage at the Super Bowl was #FuckyouGarytheBengalsSuck.

Well that seems completely unnecessary.  **** Kevin Hart, then.

(02-06-2018, 12:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Woody Harrelson?

I’d say Nick Lachey. Sheen is a Reds fan, but I’ve never seen him mention the Bengals. Never heard Clooney talk about Cincy sports whatsoever, but that’s cool if he’s a fan. Like him as an actor.

I can't remember what show it was on, it was probably a decade or so ago, but I distinctly remember Clooney answering a question about whatever NFL team was being discussed at the time and then adding "But, I'm a Bengals fan, so what do I know?"  We should all have that tattooed on our asses.

(02-06-2018, 12:37 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Oh, and I am sort of a celebrity in New Jersey so I would add myself to the list as well.

Like a need to register with local authorities on a regular basis kinda celebrity, or...?  Smirk

(02-06-2018, 05:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Absolutely myself.  I was on Clubhouse 22 with Malcolm and Duffy the dog once upon a time. We raised a whopping $17.50 for Muscular Dystrophy with our carnival..Unfortunately at the time us kids weren't permitted to parade through the streets of Rio de Janerio with naked women with our carnival...DAMMIT!

My cousins were once on that show.  Malcom had left a few years before and Joe Smith was the host by that point.  They said they saw Duffy in costume but without the head on, and it was a girl in the costume.  Shattered all of my illusions, I tell ya.

As to the OP, the simple answer is this: none.  Guessing Mike Brown doesn't personally know anyone that isn't an old, rich, sperm-lucky heir trying to avoid the clutch of the grim reaper, like himself.  He'd sit there emotionless with that Resting ***** Face of his, sipping on a diet Coke Katie snuck in to the stadium because, shit, who can afford those stadium concession prices anyway?  If Clooney tried to get in the box Mike would stare blankly and ask who the ruffian in the dungarees was.  'Cause he's old, you see.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I grew up in Dayton and we must be about the same age.  Some of what you say sounds vaguely familiar.  Did Clubhouse 22 have something to do with channel 22? 
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 09:11 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I grew up in Dayton and we must be about the same age.  Some of what you say sounds vaguely familiar.  Did Clubhouse 22 have something to do with channel 22? 

Yeah, it was on every afternoon about 3:30 or so.  They had a studio audience of kids, and they'd read mail, play games, show cartoons, etc.  Dr. Creep would stop by on occasion.  Went off in the early '80s, I believe.
Reply/Quote
That actress who played Norman Bates' mom in Psycho.

[Image: caveira-gif-animado-terror.gif]WHO DEY!!!!!!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 09:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, it was on every afternoon about 3:30 or so.  They had a studio audience of kids, and they'd read mail, play games, show cartoons, etc.  Dr. Creep would stop by on occasion.  Went off in the early '80s, I believe.

I grew up in a small town just outside of Dayton called Bellbrook ( actually live back there today).Born in 1972, I do remember the show. The Dr Creep comment is what jogged my memory.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 10:33 PM)Mer Wrote: I grew up in a small town just outside of Dayton called Bellbrook ( actually live back there today).Born in 1972, I do remember the show. The Dr Creep comment is what jogged my memory.

Yep, every Saturday afternoon my Dad would watch Shock Theater with Dr. Creep.  Ah, the good old days when UHF tv stations were the wild west.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 10:33 PM)Mer Wrote: I grew up in a small town just outside of Dayton called Bellbrook ( actually live back there today).Born in 1972, I do remember the show. The Dr Creep comment is what jogged my memory.

I'm from Bellbrook born and raised and still live there!
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 07:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Yep! He grew up about 15/20 miles North of Cincy in Lebanon, Ohio and is a Bengals fan. Google Woody Harrelson "I cursed the Bengals".

Harrelson was born in 1961 in Midland, Texas, to Diane (née Oswald) and Charles Voyde Harrelson.[3] He has two brothers, Jordan and Brett Harrelson.[3] In 1973, Harrelson moved to his mother's native city, Lebanon, Ohio,[5]where he attended Lebanon High School. He spent much of his high school years working as a woodcarver at Kings Island amusement park.
Cool. Never knew that. Another actor I like.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 05:39 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Was that before or after Uncle Orrie??

It was the post uncle orrie era.. I remember him too and Cash's BIG BARGAIN CITY in South LLLLLEBONON Ohiah! Follow the signs, follow the cars! Lol
I had the hots for Kim of Kims Cartoon Capers.. That was a short lived show on the flegling Chanel 16 before it became a pbs affiliate..

Ohhhh! I noticed I'm a starter now and a VIP GOLD member! Does that mean I get a table reserved at Burger King or something? I'll just flash my posts wherever I go and people will HAVE TO get the hell out of my way! lol
Just remember..you're not a REAL FAN until you're a VIP GOLD member.. The rest of you pions only get to say yey when us VIP GOLD members say so..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 09:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, it was on every afternoon about 3:30 or so.  They had a studio audience of kids, and they'd read mail, play games, show cartoons, etc.  Dr. Creep would stop by on occasion.  Went off in the early '80s, I believe.

I actually won a crazy straw on that show. Watched it everyday.

[Image: f25a8b5ae6e819f68982ff30232b972b.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 11:20 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm from Bellbrook born and raised and still live there!

Remind me to bring dog poop in a sack next time I go thru Bellbrook.. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Interesting thread, knew Clooney, Lachey, Electra were Bengals fans...

Didn't know about Woody, pretty cool.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 01:23 AM)grampahol Wrote: It was the post uncle orrie era.. I remember him too and Cash's BIG BARGAIN CITY  in South LLLLLEBONON Ohiah! Follow the signs, follow the cars! Lol

I went to high school with Kash Amburgy's niece.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 01:07 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Remind me to bring dog poop in a sack next time I go thru Bellbrook.. Hilarious

Ha! Do you keep some handy to bring with you on road trips? Like, it's your version of trail mix where you come from or something? Because, that's disgusting.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
John Legend, Josh Hutchinson, Rocky Carroll
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
He who wears a Bengals jersey on an album cover..... thats my pick if hes still alive lol...

[Image: reoridinlp1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 12:49 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Is that... Bootsy Collins? That the right name?

The one, the only!

(02-07-2018, 05:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Interesting thread, knew Clooney, Lachey, Electra were Bengals fans...

Didn't know about Woody, pretty cool.

I did know that one prior.  I found out at the same time I learned his father was a hit man.  He is rumored to have been one of the three "bums" rounded up after the JFK assassination.  Supposedly the man even confessed to doing it late in his life.
Reply/Quote