Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Celebrity Bengals fan
(02-06-2018, 11:20 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm from Bellbrook born and raised and still live there!

I used to always go to McIntosh's and drink beers and eat their pizza. Not as good as Marions but pretty good especially with a buzz.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 10:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The one, the only!

I did know that one prior.  I found out at the same time I learned his father was a hit man.  He is rumored to have been one of the three "bums" rounded up after the JFK assassination.  Supposedly the man even confessed to doing it late in his life.

Wild Shocked
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 07:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Yep! He grew up about 15/20 miles North of Cincy in Lebanon, Ohio and is a Bengals fan. Google Woody Harrelson "I cursed the Bengals".

Harrelson was born in 1961 in Midland, Texas, to Diane (née Oswald) and Charles Voyde Harrelson.[3] He has two brothers, Jordan and Brett Harrelson.[3] In 1973, Harrelson moved to his mother's native city, Lebanon, Ohio,[5]where he attended Lebanon High School. He spent much of his high school years working as a woodcarver at Kings Island amusement park.

Another fun fact; his dad is rumored to be a hit man, implicated in many Kennedy assassination theories.

Another fun fact; just because you were born/grew up/ once lived in an area doesn’t mean you root for the hometown team. Likewise, because you root for one team from a particular city doesn’t automatically mean you root for every team from that city.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 08:17 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Another fun fact; his dad is rumored to be a hit man, implicated in many Kennedy assassination theories.

Another fun fact; just because you were born/grew up/ once lived in an area doesn’t mean you root for the hometown team. Likewise, because you root for one team from a particular city doesn’t automatically mean you root for every team from that city.

If there weren't videos and interviews of him confirming he likes the Bengals then I wouldn't have posted about him being a fan. I always Google information before I post it. I even mentioned googling Woody Harrelson "I cursed the Bengals" in my post you just quoted.

Not sure why you mentioned someone being from an area not always = they root for the home town team as if that wasn't common knowledge. But, way to be Devil's Advocate there and thanks for sharing your feelings on that, I guess!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 08:59 PM)PDub80 Wrote: If there weren't videos and interviews of him confirming he likes the Bengals then I wouldn't have posted about him being a fan. I always Google information before I post it. I even mentioned googling Woody Harrelson "I cursed the Bengals" in my post you just quoted.

Not sure why you mentioned someone being from an area not always = they root for the home town team as if that wasn't common knowledge. But, way to be Devil's Advocate there and thanks for sharing your feelings on that, I guess!  ThumbsUp

He is the Devil's Advocate afterall lol

That blew my mind about Woody's paps being a hit man, crazy shit.
Reply/Quote
http://www.eonline.com/news/353674/george-clooney-s-cincinnati-bengals-tee-is-having-a-moment

[quotehttp://www.eonline.com/news/353674/george-clooney-s-cincinnati-bengals-tee-is-having-a-moment][/quote]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 06:08 PM)BengalRed Wrote: http://www.eonline.com/news/353674/george-clooney-s-cincinnati-bengals-tee-is-having-a-moment

[quotehttp://www.eonline.com/news/353674/george-clooney-s-cincinnati-bengals-tee-is-having-a-moment]

Well, that seals it as far as Clooney is concerned,  You wouldn't wear that t-shirt in public unless you were a fan.  I wouldn't wear it anyway because I cant fathom buying a new shirt that looks like it's old as hell.  The wife likes that kind of worn-looking crap, but if I'm going to buy something new, dammit, I want it to look new.  This no doubt makes me old.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 09:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote:  The wife likes that kind of worn-looking crap,

And she married you.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 07:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote:  He spent much of his high school years working as a woodcarver at Kings Island amusement park.

[Image: ea2040fc2765bd672cbcde20ce9201c1--pipes-...d-wood.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2018, 07:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And she married you.

Ok, so she was right once.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 05:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Absolutely myself.  I was on Clubhouse 22 with Malcolm and Duffy the dog once upon a time. We raised a whopping $17.50 for Muscular Dystrophy with our carnival..Unfortunately at the time us kids weren't permitted to parade through the streets of Rio de Janerio with naked women with our carnival...DAMMIT!
For those of you not from the Dayton area and too young to remember it was the highest rated after school kids show in the nation..

So what was $17.50 worth back then?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Troy Gentry, sadly, has moved on to another life.

Don't forget my guy Chad Lowe: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/11/21/actor-director-and-cincinnati-bengals-fan-chad-lowe-opens-up-his-favorite-team/883887001/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

(Rob is a Colts fan. He's a few years older than Chad (who was born when the Bengals were) but not sure how he latched onto the Colts).

And, if you're into one of the best golfers in the world (currently) being a celebrity, Justin Thomas is a Bengals fan, too.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 06:30 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Troy Gentry, sadly, has moved on to another life.

Don't forget my guy Chad Lowe: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/11/21/actor-director-and-cincinnati-bengals-fan-chad-lowe-opens-up-his-favorite-team/883887001/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

(Rob is a Colts fan. He's a few years older than Chad (who was born when the Bengals were) but not sure how he latched onto the Colts).

And, if you're into one of the best golfers in the world (currently) being a celebrity, Justin Thomas is a Bengals fan, too.

Didnt know about Justin Thomas.  Thanks.  Good Data.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 09:25 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: John Legend,  Josh Hutchinson, Rocky Carroll

Is that Josh Hutchinson the dude from Lost? Sawyer?

(02-07-2018, 10:44 PM)bengaloo Wrote: He who wears a Bengals jersey on an album cover..... thats my pick if hes still alive lol...

[Image: reoridinlp1.jpg]

Ridin' The Storm Out, love some REO lol
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 10:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is that Josh Hutchinson the dude from Lost? Sawyer?
No lol that’s Josh Holloway. Josh Hutcherson is the kid from Hunger Games.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2018, 02:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No lol that’s Josh Holloway. Josh Hutcherson is the kid from Hunger Games.

You mean the kid from Kicking and Screaming and Firehouse Dog.  LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 10:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You mean the kid from Kicking and Screaming and Firehouse Dog.  LOL

Way to go Bing Bong!

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2018, 02:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No lol that’s Josh Holloway. Josh Hutcherson is the kid from Hunger Games.

Found that out after asking the question lol

Hutchinson Hutcherson is a lot closer ha
Reply/Quote