Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chalk Miami as a Loss
(07-19-2016, 09:22 PM)jason Wrote: I carried that fool on my fantasy team for a week or two last year. I got a hot tip on him. He didn't do anything.

Strange. That's exactly how I feel about Jeremy Hill when it comes to fantasy lol. Except he ruined my team for the whole season Smirk
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:09 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Strange. That's exactly how I feel about Jeremy Hill when it comes to fantasy lol. Except he ruined my team for the whole season Smirk
The preseason hype around here about Hill had me thinking if taking him in the first. Luckily I went 7th.

I took Antonio Brown.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I picked up Kirk Cousins in first round last year.

I didn't like that.
Reply/Quote
This reminds me of the last time the Dolphins signed a broken down former Texans RB.

Hopefully this move has just as much "success".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:09 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Strange. That's exactly how I feel about Jeremy Hill when it comes to fantasy lol. Except he ruined my team for the whole season Smirk

Hill didn't exactly live up to the lofty expectations, but you could do worse than an 800 yard, 11 TD RB in fantasy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:42 PM)jason Wrote: I took Antonio Brown.

You're going to hell
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:07 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Arian Foster is going to run with a vengeance this season, and he'll propel Tannebum and Cameron to do just enough against our defense, even with Burfict in.

I see it now. I can see it.

Good god man.... Foster will be on IR before the season even begins.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm not seeing it..... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:42 PM)jason Wrote: I took Antonio Brown.

This is treasonous to the Bengal Nation. 

Penance is required for this. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 02:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hill didn't exactly live up to the lofty expectations, but you could do worse than an 800 yard, 11 TD RB in fantasy.

Nah. Fantasy wise that isn't that great.

He had weeks like against KC where he got 40 yards and 3 TDs so ur like ooo I guess I'll start him since he is vulchering the TDs down there.

next two weeks, 21 yards, no TDS. 39 yards no TDS.

It's crazy looking back on his stats and noticing he didn't even get 100+ yards in any game last season!

He had a decent year in the real football sense, but fantasy wise man was he a headache. Inconsistency was the main issue.
Reply/Quote
Arian who?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Was Foster healthy when the Bengals went to Houston in 2014? We beat the shit out of them that day. Not too worried either way. July pickups aren't what inspires fear in opposing teams, particularly when they've shown signs of physical breakdown at a position where it tends to happen at their age.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 01:11 PM)samhain Wrote: Was Foster healthy when the Bengals went to Houston in 2014?  We beat the shit out of them that day.  Not too worried either way.  July pickups aren't what inspires fear in opposing teams, particularly when they've shown signs of physical breakdown at a position where it tends to happen at their age.

Foster was out in 2014. Funny enough, the Texans started Hill's college teammate, Alfred Blue.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:28 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Nah. Fantasy wise that isn't that great.

He had weeks like against KC where he got 40 yards and 3 TDs so ur like ooo I guess I'll start him since he is vulchering the TDs down there.

next two weeks, 21 yards, no TDS. 39 yards no TDS.

It's crazy looking back on his stats and noticing he didn't even get 100+ yards in any game last season!

He had a decent year in the real football sense, but fantasy wise man was he a headache. Inconsistency was the main issue.
Man that was my problem with aj green first half of the year so inconsistent fantasy wise
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 05:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Foster doesn't wear a Diamond Studded Cod piece like joe flacco.  (was kinda funny though)

We actually have a cod piece around the house. The Mrs had a tenant before we meet who took up fencing as a student and left it here when he moved out. I haven't really checked close, but I don't think it's diamond studded.. It can make anyone appear to be hung like a rinosaurus I guess..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote