Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chalk Miami as a Loss
Arian Foster is going to run with a vengeance this season, and he'll propel Tannebum and Cameron to do just enough against our defense, even with Burfict in.

I see it now. I can see it.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:07 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Arian Foster is going to run with a vengeance this season, and he'll propel Tannebum and Cameron to do just enough against our defense, even with Burfict in.

O-kay.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:07 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Arian Foster is going to run with a vengeance this season, and he'll propel Tannebum and Cameron to do just enough against our defense, even with Burfict in.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Players coming back from Achilles injuries tend not to be as good.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I would honestly be shocked if Arian Foster is even healthy enough to play week 4. If he doesn't get hurt in camp or preseason it would be shocking and but then he makes it 3 more full games without getting hurt? I doubt it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Ah, what is our team? Chopped liver?

Reply/Quote
Ut Oh, Miami just got a 30 year old broken down RB.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
More afraid of Jay Ajayi than Foster at this point.

Either way, I have faith Tannehill will tank against our secondary.
Reply/Quote
Expect my boy DeVante Parker to have a break out season this year for Dolphins

But they are not beating Bengals.

Especially not at PBS.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: More afraid of Jay Ajayi than Foster at this point.

...and I'm more afraid of Chris Perry at this point then Ajayi. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Expect my boy DeVante Parker to have a break out season this year for Dolphins

But they are not beating Bengals.

Especially not at PBS.

Same here, i really like DeVante Parker, he could become elite.

But this player will not be enough to beat the Bengals, especially after Burfict is back and as you say at PBS.
Reply/Quote

hes made of glass.....   so 1 burfict tackle.
Reply/Quote
Arian Foster, Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith.

People love the names, but I'd bank that at least one of these guys is completely worthless in 2016 and another one plays at a level no better than a backup.

Arian Foster hasn't ever been durable and we're worried about him in week 4?
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hes made of glass.....   so 1 burfict tackle.

Let's hope Burfict can break him without concussing himself.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 05:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Let's hope Burfict can break him without concussing himself.
Foster doesn't wear a Diamond Studded Cod piece like joe flacco.  (was kinda funny though)
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:59 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Arian Foster, Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith.

People love the names, but I'd bank that at least one of these guys is completely worthless in 2016 and another one plays at a level no better than a backup.

Arian Foster hasn't ever been durable and we're worried about him in week 4?

even better burficts first game back....  yeah....
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: More afraid of Jay Ajayi than Foster at this point.

And I'm more afraid of Damien Williams. Dude can do it all and is a lot more durable than Ajayi and Foster. Don't know why they won't give him a chance. He's a super sleeper for you guys that have some depth in your rooster.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hes made of glass.....   so 1 burfict tackle.
If he puts that lasso tackle on him it's definitely over.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 01:44 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: ...and I'm more afraid of Chris Perry at this point then Ajayi. Ninja

I watched Ajayi week in and week out at BSU, I wouldn't underestimate him... I mean hell, Trent Richardson did some dmg to our defense one year... Boom Herron too Cool
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 07:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I watched Ajayi week in and week out at BSU, I wouldn't underestimate him... I mean hell, Trent Richardson did some dmg to our defense one year... Boom Herron too Cool

I carried that fool on my fantasy team for a week or two last year. I got a hot tip on him. He didn't do anything.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote