Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance McCarron is back in stripes?
(08-27-2018, 07:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Who is Chance McCarron?

[Image: Chance_Mc_Carron.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 11:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think it’s the McCarron family dog.

I don't see what the controversy is, if this dog can block well let him play.  I don't care if it's RG or RT, even if Hart has to sit, if it helps them win games you make the right football move.  
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 07:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Driskell looks pretty good, but I haven't seen it from Barkley.  His balls on the run are wounded ducks and he doesn't seem to have very good vision.  I was all for his signing, but I think Driskell is the better choice.  Either way, if Dalton goes down, it won't bode well for this team.  I still think of the two Driskell is the best option.

I think there won't be a shortage of teams wanting McCarron if he is released, or might even be traded to a team that wants either a little competition for their starter (Jax) or a team that simply needs a veteran after an injury.  If I were Houston, I would get the guy in and teach him their offense.  As dynamic as Watson is, he could still have challenges staying healthy. 
Barkley had good zip on ball Sunday played better than Driscoll overall Sunday, neither has locked this up yet
Reply/Quote
He's not mobile or quick enough for the Bills, who only have 3 or 4 guys who can really pass protect. He needed the 2015 Bengals surrounding talent to look how he did that year - a supporting cast that had Dalton in the running for league MVP for a while. At 5 million/year he's outrageously overpaid right now, and don't think that he'd graciously accept a return to a backup role where he has no chance of winning a starting job. 
Reply/Quote
Likely that AJ will be cut and out of the league if he doesn't return to the Bengals. We need to say no to a return. Driskel has proven to be a much better prospect. Hoping the Bengals get this right.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
AJM played pretty well last night. Problem is Peterman has looked better this preseason, and Allen's a lock. Only way he stays in Buffalo is if they keep 3 QBs.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 09:52 AM)jj22 Wrote: Likely that AJ will be cut and out of the league if he doesn't return to the Bengals. We need to say no to a return. Driskel has proven to be a much better prospect. Hoping the Bengals get this right.

And to think that we were convinced he dodged a bullet by not having to go to the Browns.  Whoops.
Reply/Quote
I don't think McCarron would want to come back and I doubt the Bengals really want him back.
Reply/Quote
McCarron is always welcomed back in Cincy. (google his wife for reference) Pervert Pervert Pervert
Reply/Quote
Bring him back. play him in 4th quarters only.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 02:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bring him back. play him in 4th quarters only.

Right hes not very good Qtrs 1-3
Reply/Quote
Real question is...

Do you guys prefer OWENS or CHANCE MCCARRON. This needs to be settled.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Lol! No, thank you. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bills media report that McCarron has made the 53

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 04:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Right hes not very good Qtrs 1-3

He's not very good period.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 01:26 PM)pally Wrote: Bills media report that McCarron has made the 53

Just think of all the potential trades the Bills can make now.

I miss those days...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
and now..per Rappaport Mccarron has been traded to the Raiders

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 05:07 PM)pally Wrote: and now..per Rappaport Mccarron has been traded to the Raiders

Strange move by Gruden to replace Mack with McCarron i don’t understand his logic but he has a super bowl ring Wink

Btw look for MJ to team back up with Pauline G as well
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 05:07 PM)pally Wrote: and now..per Rappaport  Mccarron has been traded to the Raiders

For a 5th round pick...
Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/01/bills-send-a-j-mccarron-to-oakland/
Reply/Quote