Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance McCarron is back in stripes?
(08-27-2018, 08:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: Chance_Mc_Carron.jpg]

JFI.  My dog Bambam is the great grandson of Suregrip Rattler better known as chance in the movie homeward bound.  He's got a huge head n really bully looking, but unlike "chance" he's not even half as smart as him even with his dog boot camp. 
Reply/Quote
Raiders making some...moves?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 11:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think it’s the McCarron family dog.

Nope. He's a rapper/traded, career backup NFL QB.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If we get AJM for nothing then I am fine with move.

But am happy enough with Driskell personally.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
dam, we couldn't even get a 5th rounder out it....same round we drafted him in. At least Buff got something.
Hes doomed to be a career backup with Carr over in Oaktown.
Reply/Quote
no chance would he come back
Reply/Quote
Remember when this guy was apparently wroth more than a 2nd round pick?
Reply/Quote
Well, he obviously won't be coming back here. Thank God for that. I am so sick of hearing his name. Has there ever been more hype given to such an average player?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 12:11 PM)McC Wrote: Well, he obviously won't be coming back here. Thank God for that. I am so sick of hearing his name. Has there ever been more hype given to such an average player?

I’d rather have AJ in the organization than Cristian Hackenberg...

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 12:11 PM)McC Wrote: Well, he obviously won't be coming back here. Thank God for that. I am so sick of hearing his name. Has there ever been more hype given to such an average player?

No... There has not been a more hyped "meh" player in Bengals history. You have to admit that it was kinda amusing while he was here. Talk of 1st or 2nd round picks in exchange for McCarron.

Remember the Crimson Tide fans that were on here posting for awhile? Then the was the "AJ McCarron Is a Future Star" thread that wouldn't die. Then he had to chuck that long TD to Marvin Jones the first time he ever entered a game. Throw in the one play he made in the 2015 playoff meltdown.... A legend was born.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
A friend of mine is a Raiders fan so I'll be expecting the call any day now espousing the virtues of the McCarron/Gruden/Guenther juggernaut ..how Carr will go down with injury again only to see the rise of McC as the greatest QB since Russell in Oakland. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 07:37 AM)grampahol Wrote: A friend of mine is a Raiders fan so I'll be expecting the call any day now espousing the virtues of the McCarron/Gruden/Guenther juggernaut ..how Carr will go down with injury again only to see the rise of McC as the greatest QB since Russell in Oakland. 

Just tell him all it means is that the raiders are destined to be one and done any time they make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
This move chaps my azz even more remembering that hue jackson was willing to give us a second rounder for him but the browns screwed up the paper work. The browns screw up when they try to do right, and do right when they screw up.

On a side note, I bet AJM couldn't get out of buffalo fast enough. I always said that he went to buffalo to be a starter, and was so happy to get out from behind bodine since bodine was always getting pushed back into the QBs lap. Then what do the bills do...pick up bodine. AJM had to be saying "you have to be effin kidding me!". Watch the raiders trade for bodine...lol.
Reply/Quote
Can someone please kill this thread.

A. It doesn’t belong in jungle noise.

B. Who the f cares about a career backup.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 11:43 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Remember when this guy was apparently wroth more than a 2nd round pick?

Only to the Cleveland front office  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 09:45 AM)motoarch Wrote: Can someone please kill this thread.

A.  It doesn’t belong in jungle noise.

B.  Who the f cares about a career backup.

Your wish is my command..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 10:07 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Only to the Cleveland front office  Hilarious

The sad part is Cleveland wanted to give a 2nd round pick for this backup QB and our front office was like...no way, he's worth a 1st!!!
Reply/Quote
Yep and so did so many of the fans on here.

Screamed for his last two years take what you can get before he walks for free.

Everybody was like you just do not know how much a good back up is worth. WTH

So then this year I say hey let's pick up Teddy Bridgewater on the cheap and have a former Pro Bowl still young as back up.

Everybody disagreed until he showed worth in preseason. Funny watching some waffle back and forth.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 01:11 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep and so did so many of the fans on here.

Screamed for his last two years take what you can get before he walks for free.

Everybody was like you just do not know how much a good back up is worth. WTH

So then this year I say hey let's pick up Teddy Bridgewater on the cheap and have a former Pro Bowl still young as back up.

Everybody disagreed until he showed worth in preseason. Funny watching some waffle back and forth.

I honestly think the lack of pursuit was one of the major factors in this team changing this year. Well, that and about 10,000 other things done wrong.

Reply/Quote