Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chase- AFC Offensive Player of the Week
This is his 2nd- Kudos to the rookie. I know we have racked up quite a few of these and other awards need this year.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Well deserved

He's got to win ROY
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Something I noticed pertaining to the OROY race…

Mac Jones in 2021: 16 games, 332/491, 67.6%, 3,540 yards, 7.2 yards per attempt, 21 TDs, 12 INTs

Andy Dalton in 2011: 16 games, 300/516, 58.1%, 3,398 yards, 6.6 yards per attempt, 20 TDs, 13 INTs

Can anyone look at a Bengals fan with a straight face and say “slightly better rookie Andy Dalton deserves OROY more than the greatest rookie wide receiver season of all time”?
Reply/Quote
NFL.com view on Offensive Rookie of the Year

THREE UP
Rank
Ja'Marr Chase
Ja'Marr Chase
Cincinnati Bengals · WR
Last week was the time to talk about how smart Cincinnati was to take Chase fifth overall in this year's draft instead of selecting an offensive lineman. This is the week when Chase made this writer look smart for bringing that up. The dude almost singlehandedly dominated one of the hottest defenses, with 11 receptions for 266 yards and three touchdowns in a 34-31 win over Kansas City. Any debate about Offensive Rookie of the Year officially ended on Sunday.

https://www.nfl.com/news/the-first-read-week-18-how-antonio-brown-s-meltdown-has-sealed-bucs-fate-joe-bur
Reply/Quote
Chase-r o y

Taylor-c o y

Burrow-m v p

Now that would really be cool,if,buy some fat chance that were to happen.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 11:41 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Something I noticed pertaining to the OROY race…

Mac Jones in 2021: 16 games, 332/491, 67.6%, 3,540 yards, 7.2 yards per attempt, 21 TDs, 12 INTs

Andy Dalton in 2011: 16 games, 300/516, 58.1%, 3,398 yards, 6.6 yards per attempt, 20 TDs, 13 INTs

Can anyone look at a Bengals fan with a straight face and say “slightly better rookie Andy Dalton deserves OROY more than the greatest rookie wide receiver season of all time”?

I gotta say that I think the only reason Mac Jones is in the running is because journalists need to have SOMETHING to discuss when it comes to Rookie of the Year instead of just talking Chase all the time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 12:03 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Chase-r o y

Taylor-c o y

Burrow-m v p

Burrow should win Comeback Player of the Year

and a strong case could be made for Duke Tobin as Executive of the Year

Ja'Marr winning another Player of the Week is the 7th time a Bengal has won the award.  That is a season franchise record

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This was pretty cool, too…

[Image: daily-cover-jamarr-chase-playoff-push-vertical.webp]

I’m guessing it’s just a digital “cover” though? If there’s a physical copy I’d like to get one. I think I still have the SI issue with Chad on the cover somewhere.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 12:03 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Chase-r o y

Taylor-c o y

Burrow-m v p

The national media is telling us Aaron Rodgers is a lock for MVP. I'm also guessing Burrow misses out on come back player of the year to Dak. Lamar made the pro bowl over Burrow. Maybe Burrow will channel his inner Michael Jordan.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png]
Reply/Quote