Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Back Injury
He's fine.

If it were serious he'd be in a brace or wouldn't even be at practice today.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 06:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He's fine.

If it were serious he'd be in a brace or wouldn't even be at practice today.

Monday is treatment and meeting day.  They don't actually practice above a light walk through

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

I think this is what he was quoted from. I think Paul read a little too much into that. Reading his quotes certainly made it sound worse that Chase talking.
Reply/Quote
Hope Ja'Marr is ok and this is just something minor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Not to look past the Texans, we definitely need Chase healthy for Baltimore. On top of which, if he plays Sunday, not much recovery time ‘til the Ravens game Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 05:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: He'll be fine.  It's gonna be stiff for a day or 2.
You’re the ortho that evaluated him? 
Reply/Quote
Could be a bruised kidney
Reply/Quote
Crappy short week after the Texans game. Hopefully he can play against baltimore

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Heal up, Chase!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 07:30 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Could be a bruised kidney

Thanks, Sunshine.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bummer it had to happen there. Chase had the defender beat.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 08:28 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Bummer it had to happen there. Chase had the defender beat.

I think Joe’s finger had an impact on that throw

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(11-06-2023, 06:20 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If Chase has to miss a game, Houston would be the one I'd pick. Get healthy for Baltimore.

Exactly!! My thoughts 100%!   It's time to let Tee shine, and maybe a few others like getting the TEs more involved.  I think it'll pay dividends in more than one way to rest Chase until Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 08:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Thanks, Sunshine.

I think that would be better than many other things it could be. Also, please stop responding me. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 08:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I think Joe’s finger had an impact on that throw

Agree
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 08:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I think Joe’s finger had an impact on that throw

To me it looked like the defender got to Chase before the ball did also..
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 09:32 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Exactly!! My thoughts 100%!   It's time to let Tee shine, and maybe a few others like getting the TEs more involved.  I think it'll pay dividends in more than one way to rest Chase until Baltimore.

Our TE's played great last night!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 08:28 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Bummer it had to happen there. Chase had the defender beat.

Not quite the hospital balls Andy used to throw AJ, but pretty bad nonetheless. But even the best just flat out miss sometimes.

(11-06-2023, 10:39 PM)sandwedge Wrote: To me it looked like the defender got to Chase before the ball did also..

Only because Chase had to stop and come back to the ball. He had 5 steps on the dude at one point.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:09 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I think that would be better than many other things it could be. Also, please stop responding me. 

LOL This is a message board. That’s not how it works. Use ignore if you like, but you’ll miss some seriously funny posts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:56 PM)motoarch Wrote: So my speculation is less valuable then yours?  

Did you evaluate him?  

No?  Then stfu

You did, since you know. Aren’t you his dr motoarch? I thought so, since you know he’s fine, even when the team doesn’t. Are you Nostradamus or a clown? 
Reply/Quote