Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Back Injury
The ball Chase got hurt on was probably Burrow’s worst throw all night. It looked positively Dalton-esque. Any kind of decent throw and Chase probably scores.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 06:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: My problem with CC comes when he calls Bengals/Steelers games. The dude just absolutely LOVES him some Steelers and really wants everyone to hear about it. I will dislike anyone who makes me listen to them gushing over Steelers for 3 hours, and them being a former Bengal just makes it even worse.

This. Right. Here. Especially when he'd go into his "hArD nOsEd StOoLeR fOoSeBaLl" schpiel. Uh....no Chris.... it's called dirty bullshit. I can't believe a former Bengal would gush over that trash organization like he does. There's being objective and unbiased, and then there's d*** riding. Cris has been guilty of the latter concerning Shitsburgh far too often for my taste. I don't mind him at all doing any games against any other opponent. I absolutely LOATHE him when he calls a Stoolers/Bengals game.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 06:32 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
I think this is what he was quoted from. I think Paul read a little too much into that. Reading his quotes certainly made it sound worse that Chase talking.

....or he was sensationalizing for clicks ... Hmm

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:56 PM)motoarch Wrote: So my speculation is less valuable then yours?  

Did you evaluate him?  

No?  Then stfu

He just wants it to be bad, lol. I'd say your speculation is closer to the truth. Bad bruising, sore muscles, probably the extent of it. Compression fracture usually results from a hard hit to the tailbone or from the top.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 05:54 PM)Housh Wrote: Gonna be ok

Get X-ray’d confirm there’s no damage and get ready to tolerate some pain against Houston

If he plays i can see him going off. They don’t got the secondary to stop him

That'd be a MRI.... x-rays won't show disk damage. He probably just bruised it is my guess. Pain meds and stretching will manage it. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 06:02 PM)Nepa Wrote: I agree. The announcers were able to get the analysis that according to the letter of the rules it was indeed grounding, which was good, and yet Collinsworth explained the play and why in spirit it was not really grounding. 

I didn't like the two announcers saying it was not really roughing the passer when Burrow was tossed on his head. I winced at the replay, thinking Burrow could have easily had a concussion or badly hurt his neck. So, I didn't get the perspective that it wasn't roughing because the player hadn't landed with his weight on Burrow.

Confused me as well, because the call was because he hit Burrow in the head/neck area, not that he fell on him. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 07:30 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Could be a bruised kidney

He'd be pissing blood.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 04:05 AM)Wyche Wrote: This. Right. Here. Especially when he'd go into his "hArD nOsEd StOoLeR fOoSeBaLl" schpiel. Uh....no Chris.... it's called dirty bullshit. I can't believe a former Bengal would gush over that trash organization like he does. There's being objective and unbiased, and then there's d*** riding. Cris has been guilty of the latter concerning Shitsburgh far too often for my taste. I don't mind him at all doing any games against any other opponent. I absolutely LOATHE him when he calls a Stoolers/Bengals game.

The dirty football is one thing, but Collinsworth, I believe, is a father of a daughter. I do not understand how anyone with a wife or especially a daughter could just gush all over that fat rapist pig. If he couldn't throw a football, that slime would be in prison. 
Reply/Quote
I bet they rest him against Houston and make sure he’s ready for the Ravens that upcoming Thursday. We can win without Chase against Houston but we need him feeling good for that Ravens defense.
Reply/Quote
Collinsworth called it (that he'd be sore today). Houston looks legit so it sucks to possibly not have him.

Chase has proven he will play it safe so if it is sore, he will not play.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 06:26 PM)pally Wrote: Monday is treatment and meeting day.  They don't actually practice above a light walk through

If it were a big deal youd think they would have given him an MRI immediately after the game... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 11:34 PM)125250 Wrote: You did, since you know. Aren’t you his dr motoarch? I thought so, since you know he’s fine, even when the team doesn’t. Are you Nostradamus or a clown? 

Why are going so hard on this? It's just an option man. Maybe I'm wrong, who cares.

You feeling okay? Go take a walk and chill a little dude.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 10:45 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: If it were a big deal youd think they would have given him an MRI immediately after the game... 

They most likely did, since they have one right there in the facility.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think CC does a great job at calling a game. Some are mad that he doesn't wear his Bengal Jersey to every game he calls, but I dig him being a non-homer when he calls a game. Last night when Allen got called for the grounding, CC explained what happened and he disagreed with the rule. He respected the fact that it was a rule and rightfully called, but CC provided a player's insight. 

Many in the gameday were quite angry with CC. 

Let's face it, Chris will s!ck off everyone but the Bengals. I like him for games not involving the Bengals. I'm more sick of his sorry a$$ son calling the Bengals the Bangles.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 11:48 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Let's face it, Chris will s!ck off everyone but the Bengals. I like him for games not involving the Bengals. I'm more sick of his sorry a$$ son calling the Bengals the Bangles.

He's a bigger fan of the Bengals than any other team and goes to EVERY game that isn't on Sunday (he's been to all the RoH games, for example).

It has been noted numerous times, that he needs to shill for other teams more to not sound like a Bengal homer.

I mean, he's Florida bred and raised, yet he maintains his home, life, family, etc., in Ohio and moved PFFs, business to Ohio as well.

So someone is eschewing a tax haven, with better weather, to stick around Ohio.

Not that hard to put two and two together.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 06:02 PM)Nepa Wrote: I agree. The announcers were able to get the analysis that according to the letter of the rules it was indeed grounding, which was good, and yet Collinsworth explained the play and why in spirit it was not really grounding. 

I didn't like the two announcers saying it was not really roughing the passer when Burrow was tossed on his head. I winced at the replay, thinking Burrow could have easily had a concussion or badly hurt his neck. So, I didn't get the perspective that it wasn't roughing because the player hadn't landed with his weight on Burrow.

I didn't like it either.  But honestly I remember players taking hits like that routinely in Chris' day, and receivers were routinely lit up.   It is a different league.

But the rules are the rules.  And I do not understand why Burrow - as chill and non-whiney as he is - gets a lot of egregious calls overlooked.   I am starting tow worry about his old age and the likelihood of him having major issues with CTE
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 10:45 AM)motoarch Wrote: Why are going so hard on this?  It's just an option man.  Maybe I'm wrong, who cares.

You feeling okay?  Go take a walk and chill a little dude.

Assuming he's not a troll, dude is clearly only happy when he and the rest of us are miserable. So basically a Bengals fan from the 90s. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 11:48 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Let's face it, Chris will s!ck off everyone but the Bengals. I like him for games not involving the Bengals. I'm more sick of his sorry a$$ son calling the Bengals the Bangles.

Pretty sure that's Chris Simms
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 12:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's a bigger fan of the Bengals than any other team and goes to EVERY game that isn't on Sunday (he's been to all the RoH games, for example).

It has been noted numerous times, that he needs to shill for other teams more to not sound like a Bengal homer.

I mean, he's Florida bred and raised, yet he maintains his home, life, family, etc., in Ohio and moved PFFs, business to Ohio as well.

I spent my first 18 years plotting my escape.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 12:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's a bigger fan of the Bengals than any other team and goes to EVERY game that isn't on Sunday (he's been to all the RoH games, for example).

I'm in Florida from Ohio, better weather is not always correct. I love it when it's good, but Hurricane Michael changed my mind about it always being better than Ohio. I'm sorry but I feel he should be the biggest Bengal homer ON TV. He sure seemed like he was when he was on Inside the NFL.
Reply/Quote