Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase & Chase visit the Habs

Well this is a lot cooler than walking in a fashion show. Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Looks like someone chased away the rest of Chase Brown's shorts
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2024, 01:26 AM)lacesout87 Wrote: Looks like someone chased away the rest of Chase Brown's shorts

Those shorts combined with the hockey sweater scream huge Hootie and the Blowfish fan.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2024, 01:26 AM)lacesout87 Wrote: Looks like someone chased away the rest of Chase Brown's shorts

Still better than Burrow’s backless suit jacket…

Reply/Quote
Man, those are some skinny legs for an NFL running back.
Reply/Quote
Had to do a double take after reading the thread title: why are they up here? Lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2024, 08:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Man, those are some skinny legs for an NFL running back.

I didn’t think they looked that skinny. Could be the short shorts throwing you.

[Image: ozzczsyyhcnq3yq310yg.png]

(06-27-2024, 09:26 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Had to do a double take after reading the thread title: why are they up here? Lol

No idea. It’s super random though. But I got a kick out of it since I’m a huge hockey fan (even if MTL isn’t my team).

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2024, 10:34 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I didn’t think they looked that skinny. Could be the short shorts throwing you.

Yeah, they look thicker here than they do in the pic above.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2024, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Well this is a lot cooler than walking in a fashion show. Tongue

I gotta say, this collab made no sense to me.
But then I looked it up and apparently Chase Brown is Canadian.
How about that.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2024, 10:34 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I didn’t think they looked that skinny. Could be the short shorts throwing you.

No idea. It’s super random though. But I got a kick out of it since I’m a huge hockey fan (even if MTL isn’t my team).

Despite being born and raised (and basically living) my entire life in and around Toronto, I have never had an issue with the Canadiens: they are the only super-dynasty in the major 4 sports that did NOT buy their players during their entire history.

(06-27-2024, 11:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I gotta say, this collab made no sense to me.
But then I looked it up and apparently Chase Brown is Canadian.
How about that.

But of course! He's from a pretty shitty city though lol: I've been to London 3 times in my life and it was cloudy/gloomy/rainy (or snowy) each time I went and the people are completely unfriendly.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know why short shorts made a comeback for dudes, but I know it's just completely wrong. Women on the other hand. I'm still embarrassed when I see pictures from the 80s with me wearing them with tube socks. But I was a kid, my mom bought my clothes. These dudes are buying them for themselves. But what do I know. I love 501s & tees.
Reply/Quote
Forgot Chase Brown is Canadian. GO FLORIDA PANTHERS!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
As a lifelong habs fan living in Montreal this was awesome. Also one of the habs vet players, Brendan Gallagher is a huge Bengals fan.

Go habs go!!
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2024, 09:26 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Had to do a double take after reading the thread title: why are they up here? Lol

Ditto. I thought to myself, “there must be another besides the Habitats!”
Reply/Quote