Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Not Even Ranked In Madden's Top Ten Receivers?!
If you remember my thread that surveyed NFL execs, coaches, and players, you know that Chase was ranked third, but Madden rankings DON'T EVEN HAVE HIM IN THE TOP TEN!

I'm half Hilarious and half Pissed

[Image: FX8z4jXWYAAKI11?format=jpg&name=900x900]

I thought the time for disrespecting us and taking us lightly was over?!

Chase had the best corner in the league beat for a touchdown on the final play to win the Super Bowl! And it wasn't just because he fell down because Chase already had a step on him while he was still turned halfway sideways before he fell down!

I hope Madden is turning in his grave because those ***** are disrespecting his name and game with such a joke of a rating!

And Ja'Marr definitely took note and responded with "i’m going keep working . Extra motivation[Image: 1f60c.svg]"!

I hope that the entire team sees it as extra motivation to be disrespected so bad, but especially Burrow because I want Burrow to see it as a personal diss to come out and give Chase a record year!

I know haters gon hate, but DAMN!

This may have been the fuel on the fire to make those two have a record-setting year!
Reply/Quote
Fun fact:

EA's headquarters is in Redwood City, CA.
Davante Adams was born in Redwood City, CA.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
That’s a pretty glaring omission. And all bias aside - makes it hard to take seriously.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 03:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you remember my thread that surveyed NFL execs, coaches, and players, you know that Chase was ranked third, but Madden rankings DON'T EVEN HAVE HIM IN THE TOP TEN!

I'm half  Hilarious and half Pissed

[Image: FX8z4jXWYAAKI11?format=jpg&name=900x900]

I thought the time for disrespecting us and taking us lightly was over?!

Chase had the best corner in the league beat for a touchdown on the final play to win the Super Bowl! And it wasn't just because he fell down because Chase already had a step on him while he was still turned halfway sideways before he fell down!

I hope Madden is turning in his grave because those ***** are disrespecting his name and game with such a joke of a rating!

And Ja'Marr definitely took note and responded with "i’m going keep working . Extra motivation[Image: 1f60c.svg]"!

I hope that the entire team sees it as extra motivation to be disrespected so bad, but especially Burrow because I want Burrow to see it as a personal diss to come out and give Chase a record year!

I know haters gon hate, but DAMN!

This may have been the fuel on the fire to make those two have a record-setting year!

Kupp should be 1, Adams & Chase 2 A & B.

If you were being super nitpicky, you could put Chase at 4 behind those two & Jefferson.

No team in the league would take 3-10 over Chase.

Not only THAT, but Higgins is better than or at LEAST as good as #s 4, 5, 7, 9, & 10
Reply/Quote
There are approximately 0 GM’s around the league that would take 7-10 over Ja’Marr Chase.

Cooper over Chase is particularly laughable.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 03:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There are approximately 0 GM’s around the league that would take 7-10 over Ja’Marr Chase.

I'm betting EA doesn't have the same personnel for player ratings anymore....but isn't it moot?  Don't the ratings get updated each week?  

I imagine by the time the season starts, this list will look different.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 03:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There are approximately 0 GM’s around the league that would take 7-10 over Ja’Marr Chase.

That was my thought as well. If you don’t want to rank him too high as a rookie and I try to take my bias out of it, I still can’t even begin to make an argument for anyone after 6 even being close to Chase’s level.
Reply/Quote
Madden rating system has been a joke for years. Don't take it personal it's a disgrace typically across the board.

They also specifically cater to big market teams in the game... Raiders, 49ers and Rams shockingly get all the love.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Well not to defend madden or ea, but they generally don't rank 2nd year players in the 90s. Jefferson wasn't ranked 90+ after a record breaking rookie season. And as has been said, they update rating every week or 2, so by the end of the year chase should hit the 90+ if he has another good year.

Will any 2nd year players be a 90+? Only others I think would be innthe conversation would be parsons, humphrey, slater?
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 03:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There are approximately 0 GM’s around the league that would take 7-10 over Ja’Marr Chase.

Assumer Amani not Kupp.

As to the OP:
 Not a Madden fan at all (long live FIFA), but I assume these ratings will affect how he plays in the digital game; which is stupid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr is 20th with a 87 rating
Tyler is 30th with a 84
Tee is 34th with a 83

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 04:29 PM)pally Wrote: Ja'Marr is 20th with a 87 rating
Tyler is 30th with a 84
Tee  is  34th with a 83

Still a joke but at least we have three in the top 25.

Luckily, with everything being online now, they can update the ratings as the season goes on and Chase (especially), Boyd, and Higgins start embarrassing teams!
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Meh... It's just a game. Outta sheer curiosity; where'd they rank Bates.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Boyd with a better rating than Tee?

Let’s ask football fans if they think Boyd is better than Tee
Reply/Quote
Cooper....................................
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 06:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Boyd with a better rating than Tee?

Let’s ask football fans if they think Boyd is better than Tee

I think that's more to do with Tee missing 2 games plus the final week whereas Boyd only missed the final week and only dropped one ball all season, but what a drop it was. Yikes!
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 05:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Love Chase's reaction to all this.  I also have to respect Brady for going out of his way to emphasize what a joke Madden ratings are.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assumer Amani not Kupp.

As to the OP:
 Not a Madden fan at all (long live FIFA), but I assume these ratings will affect how he plays in the digital game; which is stupid.

I loved the NFL 2K series, personally.  I actively avoid giving EA my money.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2022, 07:53 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I think that's more to do with Tee missing 2 games plus the final week whereas Boyd only missed the final week and only dropped one ball all season, but what a drop it was. Yikes!

I like Boyd but this is 2 seasons now Tee has out produced him. Missing a couple games doesn’t drop your rating. I don’t remember low injury rating ever effecting the overall player rating
Reply/Quote