5 Ja'Marr Chase WR LSU
38 Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama
69 Brevin Jordan TE Miami
111 Victor Dimukeje DE Duke
149 Kendrick Green G/C Illinois 
190 Shakur Brown CB Mich St
202 Naquan Jones DT Mich St
235 Malcolm Koonce DE Buffalo 

I really like how this one played out. 2 great weapons for Burrow. Plug Leatherwood in at RT slide Reiff inside and allow Spain and XSF to fight it out for the LG spot. Green gets a year to develop and we get some rotational/ developmental help for the D line. 
Reply/Quote
Chase and Leatherwood would be a great combination. Leatherwood has played OG so I would think he might play RG for a year before sliding out to RT next year after Reiff is gone.

Jordan is a player I really like. And depending upon Hopkins’ rehab from ACL repair, Green could be a starter sooner than expected.
Reply/Quote
Kendrick Green is a perfect fit for what we need on the offensive line.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't mind seeing a WR
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 02:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wouldn't mind seeing a WR

Must have missed Chase @ 5

I didn't go with any WR ( or LB) in the latter rounds because I feel there will be plenty of vet cuts post draft/camp that we can upgrade the back end of the roster at those spots.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 11:44 AM)J24 Wrote: Kendrick Green is a perfect fit for what we need on the offensive line.

I've been gathering the same. He can play G or C and they say he will play best in an outside zone which is supposed to be what Pollack uses. It would be hard to pass him up in the 5th. 
Reply/Quote