Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase made some history today

Pretty good company…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Well he said he was going to break records.  As much as I don't like that kind of statement, as a Bengals fan I'm glad he is off to a good start.  Let's hope the records continue.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
And another…

Reply/Quote
So are tge fence fans joining the Chase fans yet?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And another…

Hope we keep feeding him the ball!! I didnt get to watch, did Higgins play?
Reply/Quote
Team Chase rise up
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Hope we keep feeding him the ball!! I didnt get to watch, did Higgins play?

Tee was out.

Reply/Quote
Who is Randy Moss?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Hope we keep feeding him the ball!! I didnt get to watch, did Higgins play?

No. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Who is Randy Moss?

Thad's dad 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee was out.

And Thomas and Tate stepped up when needed.  So it seems depth at WR isn't that bad.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:52 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And Thomas and Tate stepped up when needed.  So it seems depth at WR isn't that bad.

Certainly not “appalling” anyway…

Reply/Quote
On pace for roughly...

62 catches
1,247 yards (20.1 AVG)
23 TDs

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:52 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And Thomas and Tate stepped up when needed.  So it seems depth at WR isn't that bad.

Ehhh... the Bengals only threw for 172 yards. So don't think I would go as far as saying Thomas and Tate stepped up.

Reply/Quote
Steelers All Pro Safety on the long Chase TD… :lol:

[Image: nhz6cg4ftwp71.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ehhh... the Bengals only threw for 172 yards. So don't think I would go as far as saying Thomas and Tate stepped up.

They both caught passes for fist downs.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: They both caught passes for fist downs.  

They both caught A pass. That'd be a 17 catch season pace. Thomas had 13 catches in 14 games last year, Tate had 14 catches in 9 games last year.

That's just not exactly "stepping up".

Reply/Quote
He’s legit. And with Boyd/Higgins and Daniels, there’s not many better groups out there.

No one thought Chase was going to disappoint. It was merely a question of critical needs being addressed.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They both caught A pass. That'd be a 17 catch season pace. Thomas had 13 catches in 14 games last year, Tate had 14 catches in 9 games last year.

That's not the point I was trying to make.  When needed they got a first down.   Yes they were not breaking records and won't be the best receivers on the team by any means.  But they were there and moved the chains.    So indeed they did a good job for what they were asked to do and stepped up considering Higgins was out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He’s legit. And with Boyd/Higgins and Daniels, there’s not many better groups out there.

No one thought Chase was going to disappoint. It was merely a question of critical needs being addressed.

Daniels? I’m excited to learn more about our secret weapon haha
Reply/Quote