Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chase returns to practice
Ja'Marr also indicated he would talk to the media this week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Niiiiiiice
To the Bengals’ credit, they have weathered the storm fairly well w/o him; save the Stains game where even he wouldn’t have made that big of a difference.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Dfbi4zg.gif]
Reply/Quote
Very, very good news. I hope he can go vs. Titans
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the fracture is healed then it's healed I guess.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Titans will be missing a lot of CBs, it seems that Fulton and other guy will be out, so getting Chase back is huge.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 06:55 PM)Bengalion Wrote: The Titans will be missing a lot of CBs, it seems that Fulton and other guy will be out, so getting Chase back is huge.

I didn't realize the Titans were dealing with injuries in there secondary at the moment. That looks like it will be good for the Bengals especially with the Titans being good against the run. I thought with Chase when the news first broke and it looked like he would come back against the Titans. That we could just ease him back by letting him be more of a decoy that first week. Chase just being on the field will open things up for the other receivers.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 08:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

I think he did last year as well. Real cool of him to do this.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They had Dr Chao on Sirius today and he said he's never seen a player go from crutches one week to being on the field the next. I hope Chase is his first, but we need to be sure.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 08:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Did he throw them from a helicopter?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 05:11 PM)pally Wrote: Ja'Marr also indicated he would talk to the media this week

Just awesome Pally, thanks as always for the updates.

What a time to get our BOY back. Insane how this season has been but in a way it doesn't surprise me at all.

WE ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT!!! Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They had Dr Chao on Sirius today and he said he's never seen a player go from crutches one week to being on the field the next. I hope Chase is his first, but we need to be sure.

I remember Uzomah throwing his crutches at the pep rally after the AFC Championship, but I guess that was closer to 2 weeks.

Reply/Quote
Believe the crutches were just precautionary to alleviate pressure and let it heal. Don't think any procedure was done and Chase did play a full game after the injury occurred already, and played well.

Not saying he is coming back this week, but believe it to be a good possibility if he is practicing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 01:26 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe the crutches were just precautionary to alleviate pressure and let it heal. Don't think any procedure was done and Chase did play a full game after the injury occurred already, and played well.

Not saying he is coming back this week, but believe it to be a good possibility if he is practicing.

Yeah, there is a difference between being on crutches because you need them to walk and being on crutches just to keep the weight off a fracture. I'm sure if he wanted to he could walk anywhere he wanted to without them. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 06:55 PM)Bengalion Wrote: The Titans will be missing a lot of CBs, it seems that Fulton and other guy will be out, so getting Chase back is huge.

Did not know this, big deal if this is the case. Heard Simmons might not play?
Reply/Quote
Burrow just said that he expects Chase to play on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 02:24 PM)pally Wrote: Burrow just said that he expects Chase to play on Sunday

LFG! 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 01:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did not know this, big deal if this is the case. Heard Simmons might not play?

Autry their stud DL is most likely out too. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Chase should give a big boost to the passing offense if the Bengals can keep their pass rush at bay.
Titans are 10th in the league in sacks, with 30.
On the flip side, Bengals are tied for 29th with just 16.
Bengals also will likely struggle running the ball, as TEN is elite in run defense, so the passing attack becomes even more important.

This could end up being a low-scoring game, much like the playoff game in January.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote