Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(12-27-2021, 01:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Assholes, but they have a right to be.

Should the dey ever come that we are sitting where they are, I want this forum to be a collection of the biggest, best and most obnoxious assholes around. I want this fanbase universally reviled. I think we can do it.

Hilarious Epic post RKR lol
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:48 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Lol…I saw that. Supposedly titty meat gonna open an account up on Jingke Noise. Battle of the Boards about to go,down…

Probably what they called him when he was in the joint...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well, ya know there are plenty of hillbillies in the Ozarks. Sounds like a case of one finger pointing out, and 3 pointing back, lol.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have a QB that shows up for big games... if Burrow is who us and the fans think he is this game should be a shoot out.

Would love to see our defense get a couple turnovers would really help in this one.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:48 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Lol…I saw that. Supposedly titty meat gonna open an account up on Jingke Noise. Battle of the Boards about to go,down…

Battle of the boards? A dude (I think) named titty meat can only be an ambassador. Two teams’ fan bases with no natural rivalry should not be bickering. Hell I rooted for them the last two SBs. We have a somewhat similar history until recently. I imagine I’ll be a bit obnoxious if we have a run and a future like theirs. I mean I hope I won’t blow a gasket if someone suggests it’s not impossible for a nine win team to beat us, but I’ll still take more pride than a person should who has absolutely nothing to do with the success. I know I feel superior to most other college fan bases because I’m an OSU fan. Like what’s that based on?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 09:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Battle of the boards? A dude (I think) named titty meat can only be an ambassador. Two teams’ fan bases with no natural rivalry should not be bickering. Hell I rooted for them the last two SBs. We have a somewhat similar history until recently. I imagine I’ll be a bit obnoxious if we have a run and a future like theirs. I mean I hope I won’t blow a gasket if someone suggests it’s not impossible for a nine win team to beat us, but I’ll still take more pride than a person should who has absolutely nothing to do with the success. I know I feel superior to most other college fan bases because I’m an OSU fan. Like what’s that based on?

We got that marchin' band bro...

Eli Apple...

I could go on and on.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 09:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: We have a QB that shows up for big games... if Burrow is who us and the fans think he is this game should be a shoot out.

Would love to see our defense get a couple turnovers would really help in this one.

Bingo..maybe I shouldn’t,  but I expect LSU National Champion Heisman Ward winner Joe Burreaux to show up. Key will be can the defense force a couple turnovers. If so…..King of the North 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 09:31 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Bingo..maybe I shouldn’t,  but I expect LSU National Champion Heisman Ward winner Joe Burreaux to show up. Key will be can the defense force a couple turnovers. If so…..King of the North 

I saw that LSU Joe Burreaux yesterday. First time I have seen him in stripes and it was glorious even if it was against a banged
up Ravens team with a lot of backups. That is what you should do to those bastids, no mercy. Need to make the Chiefs Defense 
look like they did early in the season when they couldn't stop the run. We just need to be really physical in the run game.
Reply/Quote

Somebody make up a big sign dissing Titty Meat for the game. 

[Image: do-it-now-gif-7.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:31 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’ve never seen a fan base so smug.

Our pass protection is ass though I’ll give them that.

Very very smug. A little right to be due to recent history, but still....

Their pass rush is ass, so I am not sure the pass protection being ass is going to be the deciding factor that those guys think it is. The Chiefs are 28th in sacks.

Biggest factor will just be if the Bengals D can stop Mahomes from throwing to Kelce and Hill.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Very very smug. A little right to be due to recent history, but still....

Their pass rush is ass, so I am not sure the pass protection being ass is going to be the deciding factor that those guys think it is. The Chiefs are 28th in sacks.

Biggest factor will just be if the Bengals D can stop Mahomes from throwing to Kelce and Hill.

Is our Defense still 2nd in the league in sacks? Just wondering?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is our Defense still 2nd in the league in sacks? Just wondering?

6th, still very good. 3 more sacks and they'd be tied for 1st with the Bucs and the Vikings.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 6th, still very good. 3 more sacks and they'd be tied for 1st with the Bucs and the Vikings.

Thanks TLL. Would be nice to pull ahead of both those teams come Sunday. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is our Defense still 2nd in the league in sacks? Just wondering?

You sure you're not talking about our Offense?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:14 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You sure you're not talking about our Offense?

We lead the league in sacks on Offense, I know this. But its a collection of a lot of things and not just the OL. Burrow holds onto the
ball and tries to make magic happen, he also doesn't throw the ball away often. Backup RT's the last few games, Hopkins coming off
injury, young players filling in at RG and trying to grow etc.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We lead the league in sacks on Offense, I know this. But its a collection of a lot of things and not just the OL. Burrow holds onto the
ball and tries to make magic happen, he also doesn't throw the ball away often. Backup RT's the last few games, Hopkins coming off
injury, young players filling in at RG and trying to grow etc.

Yeah, could be mistaken for the will to winSmirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 6th, still very good. 3 more sacks and they'd be tied for 1st with the Bucs and the Vikings.

Does anywhere keep track of holding penalties drawn? Because I think Hendrickson has forced about 84 of them this year.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:29 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Yeah, could be mistaken for the will to winSmirk

Yes, Burrow loves it. He cannot play any different and admittedly says it.

(12-27-2021, 10:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Does anywhere keep track of holding penalties drawn? Because I think Hendrickson has forced about 84 of them this year.

Should of had 5 holds in the opener against the Vikings at least. Been held more than any End I have watched this year.

Obviously I have watched him more than any other End though besides Hubbard.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Does anywhere keep track of holding penalties drawn? Because I think Hendrickson has forced about 84 of them this year.

Not yet, but I ran into this:
https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/offensive-holding?year=2021&view=referee

Maybe that site might have what you are looking for.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:43 PM)jason Wrote: They have a guy named Titty Meat... They're surprised he isn't here talkin' shit.

Bunch of depraved degenerates over there with names like “titty meat”
Reply/Quote