Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(12-27-2021, 06:24 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Kansas City’s bbq is pure shit. I’ve had better ribs in Jacksonville.

Totally off topic, but this cracked me up the other day...

The Mandalorian is from Jacksonville because he's always having someone hold his baby so he can fight someone. In Duvall County this is the way.

But yeah... **** Kansas City.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
A holier-than-thou attitude and condescending attitude towards "lesser teams"?

I guess we now know how we were blessed with Jackson Mahones.
Reply/Quote
Andy Reid looks like an overweight gym teacher at a New England prep school.

Eric Bienenemy, an OC who's apparently godlike but can't get a job in the ultra-woke diversity hire NFL despite having multiple interviews across multiple teams.

Patrick's wife and brother are riding off Patrick's clout and contribute nothing to Patrick's success or society at large.

I could go on.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: But Skyline is gross.

I don't know how anyone eats that stuff and doesn't spend the rest of their day on the toilet.

Boo! 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: But Skyline is gross.

I don't know how anyone eats that stuff and doesn't spend the rest of their day on the toilet.

Dude, that's part of the experience.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I like KC BBQ. ALSO, I like Skyline. BOTH are good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did someone living in ***** Orlando insult Ohio???
Reply/Quote
Honeybadger was in the right when he called the fanbase toxic and entitled. Assholes need to get off their pedestal.
Reply/Quote
Does it ever bother you Ohioans when someone from another state (like Missouri) talk trash about football? I mean, there are many more successful high school football teams from Ohio than Missouri (and New Jersey although we have 3 in the top 50).

I get ragging on just the Bengals, Browns, Chiefs, Giants, Patriots, etc. but I wouldn’t trash talk that teams fan base’s state when that state produces powerhouse football programs and professional football players.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 07:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Does it ever bother you Ohioans when someone from another state (like Missouri) talk trash about football? I mean, there are many more successful high school football teams from Ohio than Missouri (and New Jersey although we have 3 in the top 50).

I get ragging on just the Bengals, Browns, Chiefs, Giants, Patriots, etc. but I wouldn’t trash talk that teams fan base’s state when that state produces powerhouse football programs and professional football players.

Ohio has arguably the 3rd best high school football after Texas and Florida. And now with UC 2 of the top teams in the country in college. Football is a big deal here.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 07:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Does it ever bother you Ohioans when someone from another state (like Missouri) talk trash about football? I mean, there are many more successful high school football teams from Ohio than Missouri (and New Jersey although we have 3 in the top 50).

I get ragging on just the Bengals, Browns, Chiefs, Giants, Patriots, etc.  but I wouldn’t trash talk that teams fan base’s state when that state produces powerhouse football programs and professional football players.

That's when they run out of banter material and become desperate.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I am glad Bengals are underdogs and somewhat overlooked. I think they will play better with this framing as opposed to favorites. KC has looked bad during some games as well as the Bengals. If Bengals and KC are playing their best game, it will be a close game.

I think Bengals upset the Chiefs this week. My only concern is Kelcy. Bengals cannot cover TE well since my birth which has been several years now. Even decades....
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

I get ragging on just the Bengals, Browns, Chiefs, Giants, Patriots, etc.  but I wouldn’t trash talk that teams fan base’s state when that state produces powerhouse football programs and professional football players.
Lol…now they’ve seen your post and are talking about Bengal fans trash talking their high school football teams.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:17 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am glad Bengals are underdogs and somewhat overlooked.  I think they will play better with this framing as opposed to favorites.  KC has looked bad during some games as well as the Bengals.  If Bengals and KC are playing their best game, it will be a close game.  

I think Bengals upset the Chiefs this week.  My only concern is Kelcy.  Bengals cannot cover TE well since my birth which has been several years now.  Even decades....

Yeah... Kelce... We'll see if our front 4 can pressure without help like they've been doing all year. If we can't cover, then it may fall on Burrow and the offense - putting the pedal to the metal and moving the chains, keeping the ball out of KC's hands.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Yeah they don’t have much to root for college football wise like we do here. I think Missouri was relevant for like half a season a few years ago. Don’t know much about their high school programs though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:17 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am glad Bengals are underdogs and somewhat overlooked.  I think they will play better with this framing as opposed to favorites.  KC has looked bad during some games as well as the Bengals.  If Bengals and KC are playing their best game, it will be a close game.  

I think Bengals upset the Chiefs this week.  My only concern is Kelcy.  Bengals cannot cover TE well since my birth which has been several years now.  Even decades....

C'mon now, age is nothing but a number.

A large, terrifying number.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:19 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Lol…now they’ve seen your post and are talking about Bengal fans trash talking their high school football teams.  

Apparently city smack (from KC no less) is OK. I mean nobody here is really claiming a Bengal victory and they are still in an uproar. So now we know how many years it takes to become a Pats fan. 3.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah they don’t have much to root for college football wise like we do here. I think Missouri was relevant for like half a season a few years ago. Don’t know much about their high school programs though.

I know they have a fat kicker that saluted after hitting a FG in their bowl game... Army promptly whooped that ass after that... Not sure they have many high schools in that shitty state though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:19 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Lol…now they’ve seen your post and are talking about Bengal fans trash talking their high school football teams.  

They have a guy named Titty Meat... They're surprised he isn't here talkin' shit.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:43 PM)jason Wrote: They have a guy named Titty Meat... They're surprised he isn't here talkin' shit.

Lol…I saw that. Supposedly titty meat gonna open an account up on Jingke Noise. Battle of the Boards about to go,down…
Reply/Quote