Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(12-27-2021, 12:38 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: One poster’s comment is just calling the fanbase “Appalachian hill folk”

The rats are still saying we suck and stuff like that.. We get no respect and I want it that way. It makes it so much sweeter. A the salt is tasty...
Reply/Quote
now they are talking about us talking about them. Of course we are only talking about what they said first

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I was in Kansas City for a conference in October and went down to where they watch the Cheifs game on a big screen. They had Oktoberfeast in the same area and the MNF game against Buffalo.

It's funny seeing them trash the Bengals and its fans considering...

1. It wasn't too long ago they were getting clapped by Buffalo.
2. Kansas City is a shit midwestern city with depressing infrastructure. The hotel I stayed at was next to the convention center was pretty baller; everyting else was pure shit.

City people like to make fun of country folk, but with mobile work becoming more common, people have or will start to flee shitholes like KC and find refuge there.

Every AFC team in contention that I can think of outside of the AFC West clapped them aside from Baltimore. To say KC is beatable is an understatement.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: now they are talking about us talking about them. Of course we are only talking about what they said first

Do they know we know they know they are talking about us?
Reply/Quote
Baltimore clapped them too. In fact it was pretty comical as Edwards Hellaire literally dropped the ball (totally unforced fumble) which the Rats recovered and which enabled a long Tucker GWFG.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Do they know we know they know they are talking about us?

We should invite them over to the smack thread. Not like it gets a lot of action these days.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:14 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: We should invite them over to the smack thread. Not like it gets a lot of action these days.

Yeah, ever since we've gained ownership of two other teams.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Do they know we know they know they are talking about us?

I guess they will soon. And to the one guy, nobody said Cincy is a Mecca, but nobody here said word one about KC until someone mentioned Cincinnati. Never understood going to City smack. Especially one you have one of the best teams in the league. That’s usually reserved for teams who have nothing else, but for God’s sake if you just have to, at least be right about it. You all enjoy your Mahomes ride. He’s the best in the league.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: now they are talking about us talking about them. Of course we are only talking about what they said first

What do you expect?  Chumps fans gonna chump..  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The one guy did say eff the Steelers, Browns and Ravens. Gotta give him that. And I do like their burnt ends. Although as a new brisket cooker I have found I like eating the point in slices the most.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The one guy did say eff the Steelers, Browns and Ravens. Gotta give him that. And I do like their burnt ends. Although as a new brisket cooker I have found I like eating the point in slices the most.

Burnt ends are a Texas thing.
Reply/Quote

Guess I need to go back and pay them a visit 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Burnt ends are a Texas thing.

But there are Kansas City burnt ends. You put the burnt ends in sauce and put them back on the smoker a while. I will say I’m not an expert on regional barbecue. When I think of KC I think of heavy sauce poured in after. Like Montgomery Inn but the meat is smoked. Memphis I think mainly of ribs with sauce applied during cooking. And much less of it. Texas is beef. Carolina I think oh shoulder and vinegar and mustard sauces. Maybe some KC guys can join our board and add their knowledge to the smoker thread in klotsch. And maybe add some more conservatives to the political board. LOL Hand extended.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Burnt ends are a Texas thing.

Oh no. That’s like saying bad football is a Cleveland thing.

Great burnt ends in KC too.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
This is getting next level funny now. Here is a quote from their thread…

“Seems a little early in the day for the pill-billys to already be all worked up”
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:36 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: This is getting next level funny now. Here is a quote from their thread…

“Seems a little early in the day for the pill-billys to already be all worked up”

What the hell is a pill billy?

Reply/Quote
And now it just got really personal….because I was Cincinnati born, Kentucky bred and a UK alum…

“Cincinnati is full of University of Kentucky fans therefore they can get ****ed”
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:23 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Brace yourself….

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341538

Can someone PLEASE tell them there is no 'S' in Burrow? 

I say, in protest, we refer to their QB as Patricks Mahome. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What the hell is a pill billy?

I’m still laughing. I think are they mistaking eastern Kentucky for Cincinnati…and as a Kentuckian I get it but they couldn’t be more wrong or ignorant. Opioid addiction is a real thing and a big problem in certain parts of Kentucky.
Reply/Quote
Most KC fans I know are decent, respectful people. And I say that as someone whose second favorite team is the Broncos and someone who is actually wearing a Broncos shirt today. That reminds me that I need to get a new Bengals shirt.
Reply/Quote