Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(01-02-2022, 07:19 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Bahahaha, they really are butthurt.
I made a few posts... was complimentary, not antagonistic... then THIS happened!
[Image: EX7ENfd.jpg]

The one guy literally invited Bengals fans to come over. They are a bizarre group.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m all fairness I thought we’d lose by 20.

For almost 2 quarters, it looked like you were gonna be right. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: Well. This is how you earn respect. You shut the other team up. I know I'm in the minority, but Chiefs fans didn't have much to be afraid of with our win 2, lose 2 pattern and inconsistencies.

With that being said, Burrow > Mahomes. And now I will go to their forums to read about how the refs scored 34 points on them. Who Dey B*tches!

One said without the refs they would have blown the Bengals out. Not just win, but blow them out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: ... Piggy won't get to ride off into the sunset with another super bowl win to retire.. 

Don't say that until Shitzburgh is officially eliminated.
Reply/Quote
Ok. I'm done with the bantering. We came out with a win. This team proved they could go toe-to-toe with a Super Bowl contender. No amount of insults can take that away. It's in the books. Time to move on.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: One said without the refs they would have blown the Bengals out. Not just win, but blow them out.

Yep, and I had to remind him of 2 dropped INTs that the refs had nothing to do with... where if caught could have led to a comfortable win for Bengals instead of nail-biter.
Reply/Quote
Appalachian Hill folk…for the WIN
Reply/Quote
Until they come up with an explanation why their secondary gave up over 400 yards passing, they can shut up about the refs

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:55 PM)pally Wrote: Until they come up with an explanation why their secondary gave up over 400 yards passing, they can shut up about the refs

They got that covered. Penalties gave them the chance to continue drives.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:52 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Appalachian Hill folk…for the WIN

Let’s go to Skyline!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: One said without the refs they would have blown the Bengals out. Not just win, but blow them out.

So they can get away with the non-calls they received during their 8-game win streak.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They got that covered. Penalties gave them the chance to continue drives.

and that meant their secondary couldn't stop them?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The one guy literally invited Bengals fans to come over. They are a bizarre group.

Please go REMIND THEM OF THAT. 
I can't even start threads there, now.
Reply/Quote
Most Chief fans over their sound like *****.

Especially the guy who wants Joe Burrow dead. **** you dude. Get a life scumbag.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:52 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Appalachian Hill folk…for the WIN

We dun-diddly got up in dey bootyholes didn't we kid?

eeee HYUCK!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:10 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: We dun-diddly got up in dey bootyholes didn't we kid?

eeee HYUCK!

After this victory I'm now going to remodel my outhouse.
Reply/Quote
I think it's safe to say Chiefs fans have run it into the ground and have rendered themselves both boring as hell, but redundant as well. Time to move on to better and brighter subject matter like..I dunno..Toilet paper embossing patterns! Floral or stripes or those little NO Saints type thingies? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:20 PM)Goalpost Wrote: After this victory I'm now going to remodel my outhouse.

Well hey, giter done! Maybe even sand the wood this time? 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The one guy literally invited Bengals fans to come over. They are a bizarre group.

I joined their discord and talked some shit on Wednesday. Was still in their discord this morning, went back in to talk more shit after the game, only to see their mod banned me.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Let’s go to Skyline!

Don't you mean Goldstar?
Reply/Quote