Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(01-03-2022, 01:47 AM)BengalB Wrote: LOLOLZZZ.

They are straight up delusional.

The one that said "Burrow doesn't have the strongest arm...wind might be a factor" made me laugh so hard I snorted.

You realize probably 50% of them weren't chiefs fan 3 years ago? I'd bet anything on it.. Casual, bandwagon fans..
Reply/Quote
LOOK AT THIS SH!T.

[Image: GzhIMz5.jpg]

...and I can't reply because they're butthurt.
Reply/Quote
At least one writer for the Kansas City Star is grounded in reality. The Chiefs blew it a number of ways so for any Chiefs fans reading this you might want to check out your local newspaper.. Remember, reading is fundamental. 

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article256991752.html
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:10 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Over on the Browns message board it’s all the same. Saying the NFL fixed everything so Bengals would win the game and the division. To their knowledge they Browns haven’t lost a game all year. In their gameday thread for yesterday’s games they were talking about targeting Joe Burrow next week to knock him out of the playoffs. All their fans are clueless and classless A-holes.

About the only cities the NFL would rig in favor of Cincinnati would be probably just Jacksonville and Detroit.
Cincinnati isn't a destination city for many people, it's a smaller market, and the team doesn't have any championships like most other franchises.

When Cincinnati wins, it's earned.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:18 PM)Tony Wrote: You realize probably 50% of them weren't chiefs fan 3 years ago? I'd bet anything on it.. Casual, bandwagon fans..

Just think of how much fun it'll be when all the bandwagoneers all pile in here.. It'll be then when you'll have to ask yourself which is better, bandwagon fans or a bad case of hemorrhoids. Tough call, huh? 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We are winning because we have drafted better players and did some good FA signings.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: About the only cities the NFL would rig in favor of Cincinnati would be probably just Jacksonville and Detroit.
Cincinnati isn't a destination city for many people, it's a smaller market, and the team doesn't have any championships like most other franchises.

The people with actual power to rig things don't necessarily pick the biggest market. They go where the money is and right now Joe is starting to look like a sure goose with the power to lay golden eggs..
I don't know about the rest of you, but if rigging is what it takes to win championships I'll take a bit of rigging..

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:10 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Over on the Browns message board it’s all the same. Saying the NFL fixed everything so Bengals would win the game and the division. To their knowledge they Browns haven’t lost a game all year. In their gameday thread for yesterday’s games they were talking about targeting Joe Burrow next week to knock him out of the playoffs. All their fans are clueless and classless A-holes.

Link?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:11 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: They are absolutely crying about the refs, and it is a pathetic joke.

Let this be a lesson, Jungle Noise. When the refs flag the Bengals more than you’d like, it doesn’t mean the NFL is rigged. Let’s be better than that in the future.

People will forget this the first flag that flies next week.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm gonna blow a fking gasket...

[Image: eJXAv2S.jpg]

Someone please remind them that we have a "Smack Talk" forum!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: I have no doubts that certain aspects of the game are rigged, but they've had years and years of practice at it and are really expert at denial. The league never even addresses it even when very well known players come right out and tell people it's rigged. I don't think it's rigged to favor gamblers, but it is rigged to favor the team owners bottom line. That's one of the reasons larger television markets win more often than smaller markets, but the people who figure this stuff out are smart enough to allow smaller market teams win out for a few years here and there. Simple fact is if NY and LA and Chicago suddenly started winning all the time with little to no explanation fans in all the flyover cities would simply stop watching. They're smart enough to realize that small markets also have gold mines in them and there has been a LOT of accusations of rigging over the past few decades that smaller markets had to start winning or they were at risk of killing the goose that laid the golden eggs..   
There's been just too much information come out over the past several years to keep denying it.. It's like flat earthers after awhile..  Tongue

New York is a huge market. Both teams are dumpster fires.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:18 PM)Tomkat Wrote: LOOK AT THIS SH!T.

[Image: GzhIMz5.jpg]

...and I can't reply because they're butthurt.

Latest wonderboy? That's pretty hypocritical of them.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I already know your ilk

Even if the evidence presents itself in front of you, you’re still gonna deny

I’ve personally had this conversation many times. People aren’t going to change their minds. You believe there is no rigging in certain situations.

Ok, that’s fine. So live and let live.

Bullshit.  I never said I couldn't be ocnvinced (I've suspected "rigging" myself, in the past) 
I'm just saying you're gonna have to do a better job of convincing me.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: About the only cities the NFL would rig in favor of Cincinnati would be probably just Jacksonville and Detroit.

There's nothing to do in Cincinnati remember.  Tongue

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:28 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I'm gonna blow a fking gasket...

[Image: eJXAv2S.jpg]

Someone please remind them that we have a "Smack Talk" forum!

So did they calm their tits? Do they need help? I have warm hands. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:31 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: There's nothing to do in Cincinnati remember.  Tongue

Except win!!!! Welcome to Wincinnati!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:04 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So the Chiefs relied on the refs for their 8-game win streak. Interesting.

And three championship games, two Super Bowls and a trophy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And three championship games, two Super Bowls and a trophy.

See? That's proof right there if there were any other outcome the NFL is rigged.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: At least one writer for the Kansas City Star is grounded in reality. The Chiefs blew it a number of ways so for any Chiefs fans reading this you might want to check out your local newspaper.. Remember, reading is fundamental. 

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article256991752.html

Good article.  Save for the fact Hill did not drop that bonb, Bell knocked it out if his hands.  Just cause Rimo the dumbass said on TV does not make it true. Calling that a drop is a diss on Bell (who made a nice play) and Hill (whi would have caught it if not for said nice play). 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:00 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I hope someone reminded their mod that we were INVITED there.
I'm still kinda pissed that I've been "shadow-banned."  (I can browse the forums, but can't post or reply.)

IMO probably for the best that Bengals fans from here can't or aren't posting there.  Getting mixed up in other team's message boards probably only encourages trolls to show up here causing problems.  The game is over let them have their moments on their message board.  The Bengals won the game and the team made enough of a statement to their fans with the final score as far as I'm concerned.

Honestly I don't get the attraction to other teams message boards this season.  Each week there has been a thread about another team's forum.  I've occasionally read other teams message boards just out of curiosity when I've been bored but I don't really care what fans of other teams think. I guess some people enjoy the drama? Then again I don't care what most of you all think either.  j/k Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote