Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(01-03-2022, 03:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well it is stupid. I mean they called Cincinnati ugly. It’s actually one of the prettiest inland cities in the country. They have some buildings in the middle of a prairie. Still never would have thought to criticize their city first.

Their whole state is a S##thole.. My wife told me that about 12 yrs ago when we were driving to Branson... the state is down right ugly... Now Pittsburgh, that's a pretty city...(stay with me). Not every city is as beautiful as Pittsburgh.. oh you didn't hear, they are cleaning up their trash problem by moving on from Big Ben..

ahhh i makes myself laugh, sometimes... I hate the steelers... oh we are talking about the Chiefs..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well it is stupid. I mean they called Cincinnati ugly. It’s actually one of the prettiest inland cities in the country. They have some buildings in the middle of a prairie. Still never would have thought to criticize their city first.

I agree, it's childish of anyone to make posts attacking the city and all-things related; excluding Bengals fans going after the AFC North rivals.  LMAO My comment wasn't intended as a show of support for such behavior. I personally found it odd that people from Kansas City would make a negative post about Cincinnati. One guy wrote something about Appalachia hill people as if the people who migrated to the Great Plains states are of a higher and superior class or something.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:48 PM)The Clapp Wrote: Their whole state is a S##thole.. My wife told me that about 12 yrs ago when we were driving to Branson... the state is down right ugly... Now Pittsburgh, that's a pretty city...(stay with me). Not every city is as beautiful as Pittsburgh.. oh you didn't hear, they are cleaning up their trash problem by moving on from Big Ben..

ahhh i makes myself laugh, sometimes... I hate the steelers... oh we are talking about the Chiefs..

[Image: ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:04 PM)pally Wrote: they should watch this if they want to know why they lost.  

Makes me giddy. Thanks for posting this Pally. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Quote:I agree, it's childish of anyone to make posts attacking the city and all-things related; excluding Bengals fans going after the AFC North rivals.  LMAO My comment wasn't intended as a show of support for such behavior. I personally found it odd that people from Kansas City would make a negative post about Cincinnati. One guy wrote something about Appalachia hill people as if the people who migrated to the Great Plains states are of a higher and superior class or something.

No I got what you were saying.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:22 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: If I could I would replace the joe boo "are you in good hands" guy with the original Jake from state farm so the white guilt ridden outrage crowd's heads would all explode.

Like literally, keep the current Rodgers/Mahommes State Farm commercials but just Photoshop (or whatever you call it for video) the original husband from the original Jake from State Farm commercials over the current jake from State Farm to just totally mess with and confuse everyone. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:48 PM)The Clapp Wrote: Their whole state is a S##thole.. My wife told me that about 12 yrs ago when we were driving to Branson... the state is down right ugly... Now Pittsburgh, that's a pretty city...(stay with me). Not every city is as beautiful as Pittsburgh.. oh you didn't hear, they are cleaning up their trash problem by moving on from Big Ben..

I live in Pennsylvania, and have been to Pittsburgh a few times.  As much as I hate the Steelers, Pittsburgh is indeed a visually "beautiful" city.
Reply/Quote
They also forget that Mixon actually scored so if only the Bengals were flagged (something they don’t find preposterous) a review would have shown Mixon scored, KC would have to accept the penalty and the Bengals kick a FG. KC would get the ball with under 50 seconds and no TOs. Curious why the refs who so wanted the Bengals to win called Mixon down short of the goal line?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
You would think Mahomes would be embarrassed to death about his baby momma making all that noise. And his turd brother. If it were me, I'd be telling her to shut it, and douchebag brother would never be on the sideline again. You have to figure the other players are about fed up with him as well.
Reply/Quote
OK, I missed something here. What's wrong with the current Jake from State Farm?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:07 PM)Earendil Wrote: OK, I missed something here.  What's wrong with the current Jake from State Farm?

Clearly, because he's giving out the Rodgers Rate to EVERYBODY. Duh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You would think Mahomes would be embarrassed to death about his baby momma making all that noise. And his turd brother. If it were me, I'd be telling her to shut it, and douchebag brother would never be on the sideline again. You have to figure the other players are about fed up with him as well.

How many players bring people on the sidelines every game? Including away ones. It’s a little weird.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Makes me giddy. Thanks for posting this Pally. ThumbsUp

I can't stand to watch this guy so I didn't open the link.  Dude needs to lay off the cocaine.

I'm sure the analysis is good he's just too intense for me.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How many players bring people on the sidelines every game? Including away ones. It’s a little weird.

Only thing I can figure is the dude's mommy still tells him when he goes out to play, he has to take his little brother with him.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How many players bring people on the sidelines every game? Including away ones. It’s a little weird.

Maybe it's because Mahomes dad played MLB? This is what the Mahomes family knows, hanging out at the ballpark and now the NFL stadiums. No idea, just speculating.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:04 PM)pally Wrote: they should watch this if they want to know why they lost.

Who is that guy and where do I get some of what he’s taking?

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:45 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe it's because Mahomes dad played MLB? This is what the Mahomes family knows, hanging out at the ballpark and now the NFL stadiums. No idea, just speculating.

I wondering if NFL owners cannot just ban him from their stadiums when he comes in there and disrespects players memorials. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who is that guy and where do I get some of what he’s taking?

Careful. That shit looks powerful.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who is that guy and where do I get some of what he’s taking?

Cocaines a hell of a drug.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:47 AM)jason Wrote: Oh shit... I just Googled that troglodyte. ******* danced on a memorial to Sean Taylor on Tik Tok.

Don't judge Chiefs fans by those guys..The board I frequent has nothing but respect for your team. If KC doesn't make it to the SB I hope they do.

With Burrow and Chase Cincy is a scary team  I think we are going to see some epic battles between him and Mahomes for the next decade just like we seen yesterday.

And yes, Jackson Mahomes is a freakingI idiot.
Reply/Quote