Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals prediction thread
What's your predictions? I think the Bengals win a close game 27-23
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr does one of his spin move, outrun-the-defense TDs and Joe M. runs for over 100, but those are both hope-to-sees instead of predictions.
Reply/Quote
I rarely predict shootouts. However, given the lack of Awuzie and the Chiefs' defensive deficiencies, this feels like the spot.

45-42 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
34-27 Bengals
Reply/Quote
31-30 Bengals

Mixon gets motivated by Perine's performance and they both get over a 100 yds total yds.
Chase does his thing and Irwin has another key catch in the clutch.
Mahomes cries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 10:49 AM)Go Cards Wrote: 31-30 Bengals

Mixon gets motivated by Perine's performance and they both get over a 100 yds total yds.
Chase does his thing  and Irwin has another key catch in the clutch.
Mahomes cries.

I have really followed the Chiefs this year, nor any year really. Is Patrick making his irritating brother and baby momma stay off the sidelines this year?
Reply/Quote
I predict a damn good game.

You’d expect a lot of offense but with the injuries to WR on both sides and our ability to them in check last year (with better weapons), for at least 1/2, it may be a little lower scoring than you might expect.

I’ll go with Bengals 23-16. Defense holds to FG’s which is the difference in the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Lou can come up with another defense scheme that causes confusion for Mahomes they can win this. Maybe why we drafted fast aggressive DB's for this very reason. CTB ran down Henry on that forced fumble and whacked that ball free. Was a top level play. He swiped that ball free with angry passion. Great to see.

If Mahomes is allowed to run free it will be a long day. They did it twice last year but now the Chiefs are aware of it so Lou will have to brew up something new. Should be fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 10:49 AM)Go Cards Wrote: 31-30 Bengals

Chase does his thing and Irwin has another key catch in the clutch.
Mahomes cries.

My fantasy football team just got excited!

(I have Mixon AND Burrow.)

I think we’re excited and come out confident and firing!

I was planning on selling my tickets but now I’m second-guessing it because The Jungle will be ROCKING!
Reply/Quote
This is a classic QB battle and frankly your best players vs. ours. Our big 4 of Joe, Mixon/Perine, Tee, & JaMar vs their 3 of Mahomes,Kelcie, and ????. KC is playing very strong but so are we. Remember this stat. Opponent passes completed % #2 Cincy 58.97% #24 KC 67.08%. KC however #9 in yards per completion and Cincy #25. That tells me that we are going to have to run the ball and throw short passes. Lots of teams forcing quick short passes with a huge focus on batting passes down.

That being said KC is not as explosive as last year but Mahomes is Mahomes. Not ready to predict yet. Mahomes seldom gets sacked so keeping him from improvising and scrambling is imperative. I expect a lot of 3-5-3. So I think KC due to our scheme will run it a lot. If we can stop their run game with a lot of 3-5-3 we will win.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I feel like I'm being a downer every week, but I just would be stunned if this team beats Patrick Mahomes for a 3rd time in a row. It would be absolutely amazing if we do, but I am not counting on it.

Chiefs 27
Bengals 23
Reply/Quote
I've already shared my prediction but as this is the OFFICIAL prediction thread, I'll reiterate my prediction.

For the 3rd straight game, Chiefs will jump out to an early, 2 TD lead and stay 2 TDs ahead by halftime. 2nd half, will see a threepeat of the Bengals holding the Chiefs to only 3 points while the Bengals come roaring back behind a big 2nd half by Chase winning the game on an Evan McPherson FG in the 4th.

Bengals win 31-28
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 40 - 24.. Those cocksuckers were over here now quoting what I said about cam Taylor and Apple like we are scared of them.. They better hope Mahomes don't go 0-3 against Burrow... I will sign up and unleash hell over there..
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals get behind early... AGAIN, they will lose.
There's just no way that you can keep asking a team to come from behind again and again... eventually they'll fail.

I'm chalking this game up as a loss, until proven otherwise.
KC 35
CIN 24
Reply/Quote
34-24 Chiefs

Their offense is pretty insane right now from an efficiency stand point and I am not sure we will be able to go back to the well to slow them down as we did last year. My guess is they have a specific subset of their game plan for some of the drop 9 and late rotations we did last year that slowed them down. I think we sputter on a couple drives and that is basically the difference in this one.

I am not saying we can't beat them later in the year but this time through I do think they snag a relatively easy win with a late FG to make it a two score game. IF the try to get too one dimensional and pass the ball excessively we have a shot but if they can keep some balance with any success I don't think we get them.
Reply/Quote
27 - 24 Bengals

We should start giving something to the one that predicts the correct score. Maybe a separate shoutout thread where everyone has to give the winner rep or something?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My fantasy football team just got excited!

(I have Mixon AND Burrow.)

I think we’re excited and come out confident and firing!

I was planning on selling my tickets but now I’m second-guessing it because The Jungle will be ROCKING!

I've been treading water without Ja'Marr, and I'm going against Mahomes this week... So you know what I'm hoping for... Also Isaiah Pacheco is hitting my bench.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They don’t have hill this time around.He’s in Miami.I think the way this defense is playing right now,that they should be able to keep them in check.This is going to be a hard fought game.Have to find a way to make Mahomes uncomfortable in the pocket.

Bengals-30-24
Reply/Quote
As an addendum to my previous post...

I can only hope that the Bengals have become Mahome's "kryptonite," much like the Browns have become Burrow's.
Reply/Quote
24-23 Bengals win on a walk off field goal.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote