Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals prediction thread
(11-30-2022, 11:10 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: The Chiefs are red hot right now, and I am sure they are thinking revenge for last years losses. Hopefully, we are their Browns and figure out a way to beat them again. My gut says we lose however....I think it may be a beat down. Chiefs 41-20. (As a side note, every week I have picked them to lose, we have won. So there's that!)

No they are not red hot this year. Last year they were Red hot coming off of a 7 game win streak wining by an average of 18 points.

This year they are on a 5 game win streak winning by average of 10.6 points.

they are playing well, but they were playing better at this time last year.
Reply/Quote
We are better than we were last year when we beat them, we have a better OL, Burrow is better, the running
game has came alive, our Defense is better and the Chiefs are not as good as they were last year with Tyreek
Hill and we are at home where we have been dominating as of late. Simple as that to me.

Bengals - 37
Chiefs -27

Chiefs get up early, but we just go on a tangent from the 2nd quarter on.
Reply/Quote
31-27 Blouses...imean, Bengals ?
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Of course I want our Bengals to win and get to 8-5 on the season. Bengals are 7-4 and Chiefs are 9-2 with best record in AFC.

We are watching sports history. Namath vs Unitas, Bradshaw vs Staubach, Montana vs Marino or Elway. Peyton Manning vs Tom Brady. These games between Mahomes and Burrow are modern day Classics. Look for both to play great Sunday, and it may come down to who has the ball last with enough seconds to win, as it did last year.

The rematch of The AFC Championship Game is going to be a great game by both teams. The Bengals and Burrow beat Chiefs twice last year, so Chiefs will be ready for revenge. Just a great match-up of 2 great teams and 2 great quarterbacks. Years from now we will look back on these Montana vs Burrow games amazed at how great these games were, like looking back on Magic vs Bird, Ali vs Frasier and other Classics of sports history.

So I'm ready to root on our Bengals in what should be a close, hard fought game. I just hope Bengals are able to eat clock and win at the end, and Mahomes is stuck on the sideline unable to get the ball back. That is how Bengals beat Chiefs last year, keep Mahomes and Chiefs offense off the field at end of game. I predict this game will be won in the last 2 minutes or even overtime, and the lead may swing back and forth from the 2 minute warning on, while we watch 2 future NFL HOF quarterbacks show their late game magic.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well, today’s final injury report was certainly not encouraging! Still, I cannot, will never pick against Joe Burrow and our Bengals.  Good guys win on a Money Mac walk off 27 - 24. Who Dey! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33 - Chiefs 29
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals 41-KC 34.

Track meet game where both teams come out slinging it.

Awuzie being out hurts the Bengals. A rookie secondary hurts the Chiefs.

This is what we all signed up for.

I. Can. Not. Wait. To. Walk. Through. The. Gate. On. Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Toss up. Depends which Bengals team shows up.

Reply/Quote
To fans who may think Bengals come into this still too injured, let me point out The Chiefs have key injuries also. Neither team is at full strength and both trying to get players healthy for a Super Bowl run. Injuries aside, Mahomes and Burrow is going to be another great game. The 2 teams in The AFC Championship will be a great rematch Sunday.

Now after this game, Bengals MUST beat Cleveland, and I highlight must for a reason. Bengals must climb to 2-3 in their Division and avoid another season sweep by Cleveland. So myself, I want key players back for that one, such as Chase, Mixon, who Bengals need to try to have healthy in play-offs.

Still, Mahomes vs Burrow is going to be a great game. It helps the game is in Cincinnati. Go Bengals and win and get to 8-4 on the season, setting up a much needed win over Browns to get to 9-4 and fighting their way back to The Super Bowl.

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I’m finally ready to predict. Really going to come down to who plays the best defense. Although I give us the slight edge on defense CTB and Flowers will be pivotal. KC’s secondary struggled with the Bills. Really I always fall back on this. Your big time players win games. We analyze team’s weaknesses and strengths but when two excellent teams meet the big time players dictate who wins. Whoever’s big time players step up determine who wins. Mahomes was obviously bothered by our defense the second half in their two losses. No question Lou had a hearing but the bottom line was Mahomes struggled.

I look for a close game and lower scoring than most. The Bengals do better scoring TD’s in the redzone and win 28-20. POTG for Cincy Tee Higgins and Joe and Perine and Logan and Pratt
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Burrow and Mahomes are playing really good at this point of the season.Sure am glad we have Chase back this week.Just hoping he’s 100%.
This Bengals defense has to find a way to get pressure on Mahomes,and not let him scramble around back there and pick them apart.That’s the part that concerns me.Mahomes is playing crazy good right now.

I trust the defense to get it done.Hopefully,a couple interceptions would be nice.When the Bengals don’t commit any turnovers,they’re hard to beat.

Bengals-30-27
Reply/Quote
Just re-watched the Bengals-Chiefs playoff game on the NFL Network, which is hyping this game. What an instant classic the playoff game was. End of the first half improbable stop. Then Chiefs at end of regulation had a first and goal from the 5 to the point that Romo was questioning whether the Bengals might be better off letting the Chiefs score so there is time remaining for the Bengals, but then two sacks. The cheer when the Chiefs got the ball first in overtime.

So many emotions that game.
Reply/Quote
CIN 31
KCC 29
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nailed the score, if not the walk off.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 10:07 AM)Trademark Wrote: What's your predictions? I think the Bengals win a close game 27-23

I missed the final score prediction by one point lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 01:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: 27 - 24 Bengals

We should start giving something to the one that predicts the correct score. Maybe a separate shoutout thread where everyone has to give the winner rep or something?

WEEZY NAILS THE FINAL SCORE!!!
(I already gave him rep!)
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 01:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: 27 - 24 Bengals

We should start giving something to the one that predicts the correct score. Maybe a separate shoutout thread where everyone has to give the winner rep or something?

You did it, congrats
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 10:07 AM)Trademark Wrote: What's your predictions? I think the Bengals win a close game 27-23

I didn't even read the rest of this thread yet and I just spit out my decaf... well done sir. 

Never thought I'd say that this year but Bengals will for sure be in the AFC championship. What a fabulous win.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:16 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I didn't even read the rest of this thread yet and I just spit out my decaf... well done sir. 

Never thought I'd say that this year but Bengals will for sure be in the AFC championship. What a fabulous win.

Thanks, Bengals have their number haha
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:00 PM)Bengalion Wrote: You did it, congrats

Thank you, thank you, thank you....my knowledge of football is unparalleled...I know, I know... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote