Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs VS Eagles game thread
Was a really good Super Bowl, but it almost felt... underwhelming? Not sure why. I guess a FG winning it takes the edge off the finale.

Either way, two great teams and I thought both played really well.

I thought KC would win beforehand and I think they were the better team there too.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes dominated the second half.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I should have bet all of my $ on KC after I saw all 6 people on the pregame show pick the Eagles.
Kiss of death
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:28 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Bradshaw trying to retire Andy Reid…

I’ll be happy if he retires. Odds are against them being able to hire his equal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How is Mahomes the MVP? The two biggest plays was Toneys punt Return and Boltons Fumble Recovery. 14 PTS were given too him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'll ask the question again to all the conspiracy theorist.

What did the NFL want KC to win?

Philly is a much bigger market than KC

Philly's owners are much more wealthy than KC's

It's better for the NFL if KC doesn't win
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:32 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ll be happy if he retires. Odds are against them being able to hire his equal.

They got Bienemy there to replace him….
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:28 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Bradshaw trying to retire Andy Reid…

Rhat would help bengals
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd imagine if Bradbury did the exact same thing to Ja'Marr Chase at the end of the Superbowl and Philly would have won; you'd have the same opinion.

It was an obvious holding foul. Folks are mad it decided the game, but it happened and was rightly called

ARTICLE 1.
The defender is allowed to maintain continuous and unbroken contact within the five-yard zone, so long as the receiver has not moved beyond a point that is even with the defender.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:33 AM)J24 Wrote: How is Mahomes the MVP? The two biggest plays was Toneys punt Return and Boltons Fumble Recovery. 14 PTS were given too him.

21-27 with a 3-0 TD ratio. Field position was of course pretty big for them, but you won't find many more effective QB performances than that in a SB.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:35 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Rhat would help bengals

The hair band from the 80’s?

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll ask the question again to all the conspiracy theorist.

….pat mahomes, they need a new face of the NFL. They have it.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll ask the question again to all the conspiracy theorist.

Meh Eagles lost cuz they got dominated in the trenches just like the Bengals did... That doesn't excuse the officiating which has been an issue for years.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:37 AM)Synric Wrote: Meh Eagles lost cuz they got dominated in the trenches just like the Bengals did... That doesn't excuse the officiating which has been an issue for years.

Getting dominated in the trenches still doesn’t take away from the fact that bad calls decide huge games
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:37 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: ….pat mahomes, they need a new face of the NFL.  They have it.

And they obviously don't want it to be Burrow. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:37 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: ….pat mahomes, they need a new face of the NFL. They have it.

Am I the only one that likes parity in the nfl. Unless it’s my team I like to see different teams make it
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:37 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: 21-27 with a 3-0 TD ratio. Field position was of course pretty big for them, but you won't find many more effective QB performances than that in a SB.

They don't win the game without Boltons TD. Not saying he didn't have a good game but he wasn't the MVP worthy.  His teammates really stepped up for him 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:40 AM)J24 Wrote: They don't win the game without Boltons TD. Not saying he didn't have a good game but he wasn't the MVP worthy.  His teammates really stepped up for him 

Of course, he had under 200 yards passing. But this is the NFL, the bias is always QB heavy. Mahomes stats are so efficient it was never going to be anybody but him. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:33 AM)J24 Wrote: How is Mahomes the MVP? The two biggest plays was Toneys punt Return and Boltons Fumble Recovery. 14 PTS were given too him.

Mahomes has 3 tds..no ints, played his ass off, he deserves it
Reply/Quote
Refs win again
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote