Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs: Way too Early Weather Forecast
SNOW…high of 37 and low of 13. Sounds like a perfect atmosphere to be crowned Kings of the North
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:10 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: SNOW…high of 37 and low of 13.   Sounds like a perfect atmosphere to be crowned Kings of the North

Mahommes must bend a knee....
Reply/Quote
What a huge game. The Chiefs are a contender despite their poor defense. A win here will be such a huge morale builder (and possibly lock up the division).
Reply/Quote
god I HOPE it's a bad weather game
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: god I HOPE it's a bad weather game

I laugh my but off when it's a 50 degree day and I see Chase out there in a balaclava. He's gonna be miserable in January.....
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:16 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: What a huge game. The Chiefs are a contender despite their poor defense. A win here will be such a huge morale builder (and possibly lock up the division).

The Chiefs have best defense in the NFL the past 6 to 8 games???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:16 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: What a huge game. The Chiefs are a contender despite their poor defense. A win here will be such a huge morale builder (and possibly lock up the division).

chiefs have a good defese, bud
Reply/Quote

It would definitely lock up the division. The North would belong to the Bengals….and they would have a home playoff game. 
Reply/Quote

A win does lock up the division.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Chiefs have best defense in the NFL the past 6 to 8 games???

I have absolutely no idea what the hell I was thinking. I guess I was thinking of their early season struggles? Yikes, that one is bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: chiefs have a good defese, bud

Yeah, no idea what the hell I was thinking of. I remember them struggling early on, maybe that, but that slip is bad.
Reply/Quote

Doesn't a win vs KC automatically lock up the division for us? Cleveland is a full 2 games back, and we clearly hold the tiebreaker with Baltimore.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:40 PM)jason Wrote: Doesn't a win vs KC automatically lock up the division for us? Cleveland is a full 2 games  back, and we clearly hold the tiebreaker with Baltimore.

A win absolutely locks up the division. So much for wasting my life away…can’t wait until next Sunday 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:10 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: SNOW…high of 37 and low of 13.   Sounds like a perfect atmosphere to be crowned Kings of the North

Yes, run it on them with Mixon and Perine and use Evans in the passing game. Higgins is straight up ballin' too even if 
the Chiefs D has significantly improved as the year has went on. On Defense we need to stop the run and keep Mahomes
in the pocket, if the weather is bad it helps us more than them and we just brought back our home field advantage today.

I actually think our team matches up well with KC. Hope they try and blitz Burrow a lot, he thrives against the blitz.

Burrow will take the sacks but learn from them and make the D pay, just what he does. He looks like he finally has arrived.

Kelce WILL give us trouble, just the way it goes with these exceptional TE's.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:01 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: A win absolutely locks up the division. So much for wasting my life away…can’t wait until next Sunday 

Or a loss by Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore, except Pittsburgh and Cleveland play each other. A tie there knocks both out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I hope the CLE-PIT game is a bloodfest.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:39 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Or a loss by Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore, except Pittsburgh and Cleveland play each other. A tie there knocks both out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are exactly right
Reply/Quote
Did Romo really say Cleveland will win the division? That's what I'm seeing online but I didn't watch the KC-Pitt game
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:54 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Did Romo really say Cleveland will win the division? That's what I'm seeing online but I didn't watch the KC-Pitt game

I think right there at the end he refused to pick a winner. Said he had an idea who would win but didn’t want to say….or something to that effect. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 11:03 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I think right there at the end he refused to pick a winner. Said he had an idea who would win but didn’t want to say….or something to that effect. 

Oh ok, maybe I misread what they were saying
Reply/Quote